C.B. Columbian Redtail Boa Babies 12/2003 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2003, 03:17 AM   #1
3rdCoastReptile
C.B. Columbian Redtail Boa Babies 12/2003

Columbian Redtail Boa Babies born 12/02/03. These are Big Babies with Awesome Markings! Have had their first shed & eat great! ($80ea./$150pr.) Jim junglewild03@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-04-2004, 11:34 AM   #2
drocco58
Hey. Love the way your snakes look!!! Just want to Know more about their behavior at this point and about shipping thanks!!!

Old 03-04-2004, 04:41 PM   #3
3rdCoastReptile
Redtail Boa Babies

They are very friendly and eating really well. Shipping is between $35 to $40 Next Day Air UPS. I will be out-of-pocket until Monday the 8th. and will check my email then. You can email me directly at coast3reptiles@ezsg.com Thanks, Jim...
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-05-2004, 05:46 PM   #4
drocco58
I have decided to purchase one of your snakes!!! I would prefer a male but if you do not have one a female will do. BUT!!!, before i decide to actualy purchase one i would like these questions answered.

1. Are their any garuantees or warantees?
2. When do you feed them and are they live our frozen? What do you feed them?
3. How will they be shipped? (I mean the actual placing of the snake in the box and the rest of the process.)
4. Is anything included? (Is not that important.)

I have one more thing. I am going on spring break vacation the first of April till the 7 or 11. If you could hold a snake until then i would be most greatful. And of course i will send you the money whenever we make a deal. Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Old 03-05-2004, 07:48 PM   #5
3rdCoastReptile
redtail boa baby boy

Yes, I gurantee live delivery if someone is there to sign for the snakes arrival. You would need to notify me immediately to let me know if it was doa and I may require it to be sent back to me before I send out a replacement baby to you.
They are eating live pinkies or rat pups and will eat them dead.
I ship UPS Next Day Air between $35 & $40. Will not know the total until I receive your city & zip-code.
Yes, I will keep him for you until after Spring Break, however, you will need to pay for him now.
I am in & out this weekend exhibiting at an expo so please let me know for sure because I will have to hold one back for you as I am selling the remainder of them there.
I pack my snakes in a styrofoam box with heat packs.
No, there is nothing included, however, I do offer free advise whenever you need it via email. My direct email is: coast3reptiles@ezsg.com Let me know...thanks, Jim
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-06-2004, 05:15 PM   #6
drocco58
I will buy one of your snakes!!! I prefer a male. April 16th is the exact day that you should send it to me. My addres is...

4120 Burning Ridge ct
Woodbridge VA, 22192
(703) 878-4199

Please let me know of the price and in what whay you would like me to send it to you. THANKS!!!

Old 03-06-2004, 09:50 PM   #7
3rdCoastReptile
Redtail purchase

C.B. Columbian Redtail Boa Babies - 65.00 Boa

40.00 s&h (I can ship on Monday, April 19th., 2004 for next day, Tuesday morning by 12 noon UPS delivery)

$105.00 Total Due

I can't ship on Fridays due to no shipping on weekends.

Please mail a money order to me and let me know when it was mailed so I know it's on the way. I will hold a nice male back for you. I need you to email me at my direct email address to give you my mailing information for the money order. Thanks...
Jim at coast3reptiles@ezsg.com

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread