For Sale CBB Pair of Gastropholis prasina - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 07-08-2018, 09:48 PM   #1
frankpayne32
CBB Pair of Gastropholis prasina

I have one CBB unrelated pair of half grown amazing Gastropholis prasina available. $850 pair, shipping included. I will entertain trades for Nephrurus amyae (one guaranteed subadult female or two unsexed juveniles, no males), Nephrurus levis levis (unsexed juveniles) Northern blue tongue skinks (one guaranteed female, two unsexed juveniles, or one male and some cash), Varanus kingorum (juveniles only), and nicer Gargoyle geckos.

This species has it all (except for maybe a cuddly disposition...). Moderately sized, bold, active, intelligent, hardy, rare, and vibrant. While they aren't keen on being handled they become extremely bold. They will be out and about all day in the terrarium and will quickly learn to associate you with food and tong feed readily. They are an arboreal lacerta species from Africa that are primarily insectivores but also love Pangea fruit diets. They are very hardy and care is straight forward. Glass terrarium, UV light, heat spot of 90 F, live plant, branches, cork tubes, high humidity, regular mistings (no water bowl needed), feed three to four times a week.

They are all identical in physical appearance and perfect captive bred animals so please, no individual pictures. I will do so before shipping when purchased if you require.

I accept payment via PayPal (3% PayPal fee not include). I ship via Ship Your Reptiles and guarantee live healthy arrival.

See my Facebook ad (Living Art by Frank Payne) for many more photos. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!