Top Shelf Exotics (Inquiry) - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-18-2006, 02:03 PM   #131
HerpLuver
I'll run the place Chris, just shoot me an address and i'll come up there with some steel toes on asking "Who wants it first?"

Glad to see you a bit on the active side man. Miss chatting with you in chat. It's been a LONG time. Just wishing your illness didnt get the best of you. We'll see you when your fully functional and able to return. Hopefully you'll grace us with yer presence in chat.

Talk to you soon man.

Old 04-18-2006, 03:13 PM   #132
Neil Gubitz
Chris.... That's a long time in bed for a lousy URI (sure hope it's not IBD)??.... lol

Come down to Florida for the HEAT, you'll be back on your feet in no time!!.... lol

Feel better, buddy....

Neil

Old 04-18-2006, 05:07 PM   #133
Ian S.
[quote=Dennis Hultman][color=Navy]Chris can be somewhat forthright no doubt, but a con-artist? The same guy who has donated his time, funds, resources and animals to help several people that have been devastated by tragedies within our community and elsewhere.

Well he'd better donate lots of time and lots of animals seeing as though paying in full for the animals doesn't get them to you. Further more I don't no Chris from a whole in the wall. Here's what I do know, I know he owned TSE @ the time of my purchase, of course who knows who owns Chris' company now. I dealt directly with Chris and Chris himself....unless of course it was john deer or john doe.....(apologies for the sarcasm but see where this is going?), just using his TSE email address and his I.D. on another forum. He/they which makes it all the more unexcusable, neglected to contact me with in 3 months if not LONGER.... I know that. I also know that I was told that they shipped on a case by case basis?? What are we selling here X box's and playstations. It was also stated that weather was the reason for them not shipping to me in Aug/July. So you'd figure too hot to ship right? Wrong the place is in buffalo NY 4 hours away from where I am, it's not that much of a temp difference. I remember it was the first week or so we got a killer heat wave. Then just like that it was over. I since then have payed close attention to this gentleman business ethics as well as his BOI inquiries, and his arrogant cocky posts slandering the little guys just enjoying the hobby trying to make a few bucks along the way. I also know a con artist when I see one. It may not be he. It may very well be the crooks he has working for him but either way people are paying for animals and not receiving them under deplorable circumstances.

Old 04-18-2006, 05:13 PM   #134
Bill_Leverton
Chris I'm sorry to hear about your illness, you are in our prayers ... I hope you make speedy recovery.

Old 04-18-2006, 05:19 PM   #135
Ian S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearwater_Reptiles
Chris I'm sorry to hear about your illness, you are in our prayers ... I hope you make speedy recovery.
I as Well get well soon!!

Old 04-18-2006, 05:40 PM   #136
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Gubitz
Chris.... That's a long time in bed for a lousy URI (sure hope it's not IBD)??.... lol

Come down to Florida for the HEAT, you'll be back on your feet in no time!!.... lol

Feel better, buddy....

Neil
More like a bout of mono followed by two heart attacks and a few procedures to go. Genetics is a bi*ch. You can bet the farm I'd rather have a URI right about now, at least it poses little threat and I'd be able to function as I'd like too. I'll pass on the IBD though.

Thanks for the kind words all... I must go grab a few winks. I've been up much more than I've been used to the past few days reading these posts and I feel as if I can snooze for a week. I'll be around again when I can.

Hope I cleared up what I could in the short time I spent addressing this thread and I wish I could assist more than I have. I also apologize again for the inconveniences and burdens encountered, you can be certain it would have been avoided if I had up to the task. I also apologize if the guys were snippy with any of you, they have been spread very thin recently and as you can imagine nothing will be good enough until everything is brought current. I left them with the weight of the entire business which is a burden I would not wish on anyone but myself and unfortunately I can not shoulder it currently. They are trying their best from what I am being told

Truth be told things will be changing upon my return. And yes guys, if you are reading this, that means you. Shape up or ship out

Further contact regarding pending orders and other information can be made by contacting sales@topshelfexotic.com

G'Night

Old 04-18-2006, 05:54 PM   #137
Fedawg
Weather is pretty decent in Buffalo , if they focus , they should be able to get most , if not all orders out soon.......

Derek Federico

Old 04-18-2006, 08:54 PM   #138
nicolai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedawg
Weather is pretty decent in Buffalo , if they focus , they should be able to get most , if not all orders out soon.......
Derek Federico
Wow, thats pretty presumptious, but since you know, just how many back orders do they have and how many are they able to ship each day, how many does the shipper limit them too?, how long does it take the two of them to package up each order for shipping including heat/cold packs and styrofoam, are they making the shipping boxes up by hand or are they premade? and how long does it take to call the shipper for each pick up and get tracking numbers,and how soon is soon?
Figured i would ask since you seemed to assure everyone here they would be caught up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian S.
Well he'd better donate lots of time and lots of animals seeing as though paying in full for the animals doesn't get them to you.:
Could you please substantiate this accusation with the name or names of the people that he ripped off and never shipped them thier animals, or is this a lie?

Quote:
It may very well be the crooks he has working for him but either way people are paying for animals and not receiving them under deplorable circumstances.
Could you please provide evidence of anyone recieving animals in deplorable conditions or that the TSE employees are crooks for the BOI, or is this a lie?

Quote:
I since then have payed close attention to this gentleman business ethics as well as his BOI inquiries, and his arrogant cocky posts slandering the little guys just enjoying the hobby trying to make a few bucks along the way.:
This one should be easy for you , could you please copy and paste any quote from chris where he picked on someone for no reason , or just because they were trying to make a few bucks. Quote these instance for us to see...or was this a lie?

Please substantiate any of you claims above for the BOI so that we know you are telling the truth if not you will be looking like a liar in front of all the people that read the BOI. I am not accusing you of anything, I am just asking that you provide proof of what you say.

Old 04-18-2006, 09:13 PM   #139
Ian S.
Uuuuuhhhh.... HELLO The problem is that people are not receiving any animals. Heck getting sick ones would be a blessing. and unfortunately I'm just not willing to go searching through the forums but let's ask Chris who is contaminating peoples colonies.

Old 04-18-2006, 09:16 PM   #140
jglass38
Quote:
Uuuuuhhhh.... HELLO The problem is that people are not receiving any animals. Heck getting sick ones would be a blessing. and unfortunately I'm just not willing to go searching through the forums but let's ask Chris who is contaminating peoples colonies.
Well now this thread has taken a turn. Are you saying that you have proof that TSE animals have been sick and infected people's collections? You are going to need to come up with some proof for that. Shipping snakes late and being lax on the customer service side is a long way from selling sick animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!