House Snake Update.... Plus some feeding Photos - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Other Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-06-2012, 10:07 PM   #1
Aes_Sidhe
House Snake Update.... Plus some feeding Photos

With all craziness in my life lately i dont have 2 many occasion to post any Updates but today in My day off I had occasion to grab My camera and snap some updated pictures...

My first and greatest Marduk.... He topping hefty 183 grams on Scale even if he take small adult mice or rat pup every 2 weeks... sometimes Honestly I wonder if he was properly sexed lolz

He's Beautiful Wife Ishtar finally break 150g and She is nice and shiny after her last shed...

Little Seth is doing fine He got from 23g to nice 69 g and got Upgraded to hopper mice... He is little Shy but handsome for sure...

Nephthys it topping 129g from her starter weight of 54 She just got upgraded to small adult mice or small rat pup (11-12g-ish) She is little skittish on the pictures...
Her problem was retained eye cap... and I took those one after procedure of removal...

She of course was very unhappy with whole me caring and helping ... and believe me 129g house snake can draw blood as well

Then few hours later we have feeding time...

Marduk with his 14g rat pup:

Ishtar with her 13 gram meal...notice perfect head grab:

Seth with his 2 little victims:

Those temps here are little to high... but Super turn on heat in the building at last lolz...

Exploring unknown caves can be dangerous......

...... very dangerous....

Hopefully everyone enjoy my little fellows...

Old 11-08-2012, 04:41 PM   #2
jjc reptiles
Awsome snakes! I loved house snakes since I started with reptiles four years ago. I will soon be getting a het. Amel male and maybe a girl to. Keep us updated on you'r little cuties!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!