Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 201 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-06-2017, 10:58 PM   #2001
JimM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesareawesome View Post
Imagine if I went to the grocery store and bought lottery tickets and one of them was a winner....then instead of giving my prize they just gave me the money back for the lottery tickets. Of course no one would accept that and why should this be any different.
Right, it isn't any different .... it's that simple. Mr. Parks could have ended this as soon as it started but I guess it bothered him too much to give up another Tegu to a third winner and decided to keep Michelle's for himself and give her the finger instead. Did someone mention GREED ?

He wasn't expecting a fight like this ... most people wouldn't think of standing up to a millionaire / bully like she is.

We're all hoping so bad the jury makes an example out of him and it it ends up costing him way, way more than the price of that Tegu.

Old 06-06-2017, 11:48 PM   #2002
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
I think this is the post I am referring to, when Michelle replied that she would not believe him, so she wants the $3000.
I also feel like this should/could have been resolved by two rational adults on day one, with a quick phone call, or if Ty had told her he planned on giving her a purple, unfortunately, that did not happen, however, I feel that when Ty told her, to "send her shipping address" or else he would re-auction the prize, and she chose not to, she should have felt/known that is was POSSIBLE, that Ty meant it, and she would have no other recourse that what is occurring now.
She didn't want a purple, and it was not a part of the deal. I've followed this thread from beginning to end, and honestly never needed to read past the opening post here. Ty solicited people to enter a raffle he was running. No mention of any organization involved. He promoted his blue (no mention of purple) tegus produced by himself to be delivered by July or 3000 bucks. Cut and dry. If I were a judge, that is the only post or piece of evidence I'd need to bury that crook. I don't give a rat's arse how much purples are worth. His first post here is false advertisement and the OP is the proof.

Old 06-07-2017, 01:23 AM   #2003
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
It was never brought up even once in this thread until a few pages ago, and I had no idea. I thought he just worked with a bunch of high end lizards like the Tegus, Cyclura, etc....I had no idea he was wholesaling green iguanas to pet stores.
Ty brought it up himself when he and that oxygen thief Mitch Behm got into it a few years back.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=308785&page=2

Old 06-07-2017, 02:45 AM   #2004
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Ty brought it up himself when he and that oxygen thief Mitch Behm got into it a few years back.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=308785&page=2
One thing I find interesting after reading that thread.....with as many people who were on there defending Ty and singing his praises, not a single one of them has done so in this thread. He doesn't have "repeat" cheerleaders.....in fact one of the folks talking him up in the other thread (Lynn) ended up getting screwed.

Old 06-07-2017, 08:31 AM   #2005
kerrek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
She didn't want a purple, and it was not a part of the deal. I've followed this thread from beginning to end, and honestly never needed to read past the opening post here. Ty solicited people to enter a raffle he was running. No mention of any organization involved. He promoted his blue (no mention of purple) tegus produced by himself to be delivered by July or 3000 bucks. Cut and dry. If I were a judge, that is the only post or piece of evidence I'd need to bury that crook. I don't give a rat's arse how much purples are worth. His first post here is false advertisement and the OP is the proof.
Actually she was fine with getting a purple T+ over the Blue T- Ty just never made it clear he was willing to send one of those. He told her at one point he wouldn't send her one because they were more valuable, then when he decided to send her a purple he didn't specifically tell her because he wanted to see what kind of person she was.

Old 06-07-2017, 09:07 AM   #2006
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeloowtang View Post
The thing here is, she never refused to give him her address, she asked what it is he would send her, pics and needed to make sure she's be home. The way Ty just shoved that at her, he would ship whatever he decided to ship, whenever without a care if she was there or not to accept the parcel.
H ignored her and said he's done, raffled off her prize and posted pictures of it too !!!! So I guess he could have sent her THAT picture when she asked !! NO ???
All I am saying is that Michelle should not have "pissed in the pond" by implying he could not be trusted, or he was scamy. She was counting on TY to perform, and she sullied the waters. It's just NOT COOL to call someone a liar and scamy, if you expect any kind of amicable relationship after that. The fact that he is South Korean may also be part of it. In my mind, Ty was saying";
Quote:
I AM DONE WITH YOU!! PERIOD! You have 2 days to send your shipping, OR ELSE!!
I am NOT saying it was right, I am saying it would have been obvious to me if I had been Michelle that there would be no recourse except court.

Old 06-07-2017, 09:17 AM   #2007
ElliotNess
Quote:
All I am saying is that Michelle should not have "pissed in the pond" by implying he could not be trusted, or he was scamy. She was counting on TY to perform, and she sullied the waters. It's just NOT COOL to call someone a liar and scamy, if you expect any kind of amicable relationship after that. The fact that he is South Korean may also be part of it. In my mind, Ty was saying";

I am NOT saying it was right, I am saying it would have been obvious to me if I had been Michelle that there would be no recourse except court.
Why do you feel there needs to be a relationship. I won something. You send me my shiht. I don't need you over for a BBQ. I don't want to go see Logan with you. I want what I won, move on.
I notice now a days that people constitute acquaintances online as friends. I think Deborah makes some awesome snakes and want to buy some one of these days. I send her a PM and she responds. Are we friends? Did we build a relationship? I send her money, she sends me snakes. Done.

Old 06-07-2017, 09:24 AM   #2008
Sugarhedgie
Quote:

Casey
Please show me where I supposidly called HIM a liar and where I said HE was scammy

When we were talking about the raffle terms and he wanted to get me one from a friend but would bot disclose any information and then said that he would not give me a purple one "those are worth 5000 I only owe you $2,500

I said "if I knew this was going to be scammy and shady I prob wouldn't have bought the tickets". That was about the "raffle"

If you can not show it. Please don't put words in my mouth. If I'm wrong I apologize in advance.

Old 06-07-2017, 09:47 AM   #2009
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
Casey
Please show me where I supposidly called HIM a liar and where I said HE was scammy

When we were talking about the raffle terms and he wanted to get me one from a friend but would bot disclose any information and then said that he would not give me a purple one "those are worth 5000 I only owe you $2,500

I said "if I knew this was going to be scammy and shady I prob wouldn't have bought the tickets". That was about the "raffle"

If you can not show it. Please don't put words in my mouth. If I'm wrong I apologize in advance.
That is the post I am talking about,
the other one ( I do not want to look for it) was where he stated,
:" fine, I'll send you one that I produced," and you replied,
" How do I know you produced it?"
you "implied" either he was a liar, or that he could not be trusted, either way, I think that in large part, set the tone for what followed. Again, I am not saying that Ty did the right thing, only that it was predictable to a certain extent. I could tell Ty was very irritated that you did not show the gratitude he was expecting. the relationship was in a bad place before you called him out. My brother used to say "stop talking or I'm gonna slug you" looking back, I should have known when to duck.

Old 06-07-2017, 10:02 AM   #2010
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
That is the post I am talking about,
the other one ( I do not want to look for it) was where he stated,
:" fine, I'll send you one that I produced," and you replied,
" How do I know you produced it?"
you "implied" either he was a liar, or that he could not be trusted, either way, I think that in large part, set the tone for what followed. Again, I am not saying that Ty did the right thing, only that it was predictable to a certain extent. I could tell Ty was very irritated that you did not show the gratitude he was expecting. the relationship was in a bad place before you called him out. My brother used to say "stop talking or I'm gonna slug you" looking back, I should have known when to duck.

This makes no sense to me. Michelle has no duty to ensure Ty's feels aren't hurt when she states a truth. Ty's own behavior made it seem scamy, if he was so concerned to the implication that his raffle was a scam, maybe he should have been EXTRA careful when dispensing the prizes. Michelle owes Ty nothing... she could assume all she wants that what she said would upset him. He's an adult, being a little offended won't kill him and he should not have let it affect his professional behavior.

With your logic, if your brother raised his arm and you THOUGHT he was going to hit you, and you implied this to him, then it's your own fault if he punches you for stating that?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu