Hi, from Lancaster PA - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 01-03-2006, 05:07 PM   #1
John N
Hi, from Lancaster PA

Amish country lol I know hahaha. Anyone else from here lets talk, it's always nice to meet local people with the same hobby/passion.

Hi, I'm John Nguyen some might know me as nguyen_inc on other forums. At the moment I keep leos, beardeds, cresteds, vields, and a fat tail. My true passion is in leos and ball pythons.

Old 01-03-2006, 07:27 PM   #2
techgirl
hey there john!! nice to meet you. i'm from jersey right next door to you. your name sounds familiar to me, do you do sca?

Old 01-03-2006, 09:42 PM   #3
Art Klass
Hello John. Welcome to the site. Enjoy.

Old 01-04-2006, 11:30 AM   #4
JnSinverts
Hi there, we are also in Lancaster Pa small world....

Old 01-04-2006, 03:23 PM   #5
John N
That's for the warm welcome everyone.

techgirl: SCA? What's that?

JnSinverts: Very small! I just sent you a pm.

Old 01-04-2006, 04:43 PM   #6
techgirl
sca- society for creative anachronisms. medeivel re-inactment. guess not if you don't know what it meant

Old 01-04-2006, 05:06 PM   #7
John N
nope not me

Old 01-05-2006, 06:55 PM   #8
ShannanD25
I am from York, right 'cross the river....
I know what the SCA is...course I am one of those freaky have to dress up for the ren faire types....haha

Old 01-05-2006, 06:59 PM   #9
John N
shannan, you dont remember me huh? I'm the one that met up with Ryan and Val at hamburg for Shredder. We never really got introduced, so Hi I'm John lol. You going to any of the up coming PA shows?

Old 01-05-2006, 07:13 PM   #10
ShannanD25
As I approach the ripe 'ole age of 30 i find that the memory just isnt what it should be but I did think the name seemed familiar but had no idea how or where.
We might be hitting the litiz show and the Hamburg show in a month or two (cant remember when they are,,,,memory again)
I thought about being a vendor but the Hamburg shows did not go well and I am still over-run with normal Leos....might give it one last shot

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!