Inquiry Shannon Roepke? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-09-2016, 07:50 AM   #1
Sauzo
Shannon Roepke?

Anyone dealt with this person for SD/D retics? Are her bloodlines true/accurate for her SD retics?

Old 10-09-2016, 11:54 AM   #2
AndyUltimateReptiles
Did you ask her where her bloodlines came from before posting here? I don't think she ignores questions. I know her personally and have always found her to be honest and truly represent her animals.

Old 10-09-2016, 02:36 PM   #3
rgonzales
I did a trade deal involving a pied with Shannon last year and have nothing but the best to say about her. I'm sure she would have no problem telling you exactly where her stuff came from.

Old 10-09-2016, 03:22 PM   #4
Sauzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyUltimateReptiles View Post
Did you ask her where her bloodlines came from before posting here? I don't think she ignores questions. I know her personally and have always found her to be honest and truly represent her animals.
I sent her a message last night. Just waiting for a response. I asked about the parents size. Totally forgot to ask about the line though. I mostly just wanted to make sure she wasn't a fly by night deal as I saw her join date was only a couple months old. Good to hear as she has a couple little snakes I really like. Thanks.

Old 10-09-2016, 03:23 PM   #5
Sauzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgonzales View Post
I did a trade deal involving a pied with Shannon last year and have nothing but the best to say about her. I'm sure she would have no problem telling you exactly where her stuff came from.
Thanks and that's great to hear

Old 10-09-2016, 07:45 PM   #6
OceanSpirit
Last month I purchased two ball pythons, supposedly 100% het pied, from someone claiming they had been produced by Shannon, though Shannon was in no way involved in the (horrible) transaction. I had grave concerns at the time of purchase (I had seen them online and met in person to see snakes/complete deal). Both snakes were in rough condition, and it became difficult to get a straight story from the seller. I found Shannon on FB and sent a blind PM explaining who I was, what I had been sold, and what I had been told at the time of sale. Shannon replied very quickly--same day if I recall correctly--and confirmed that she produced the two balls in question. She also broke the news that I'd been "had,"--the girls were "possible" hets, having been produced by two hets. She was able to confirm hatch dates from years back, as well as verify other basic details. Though Shannon was in no way involved in the sale of these balls to me, she earned my respect with her honesty, record keeping, responsiveness, and her reaction to having found out about the condition the snakes were in. I would happily do business with her.

Old 10-15-2016, 09:15 PM   #7
wickedlilzombie
I am also a personal friend of Shannon's and I actually bought rats from her to feed my snakes. She has an impeccable collection and she takes very good care of her animals (and the feeders she feeds her animals). She's always prompt with replies and I'm sure she would be happy to answer any questions about her animals if you contact her.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!