How young is to young to feed superworms???? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-24-2013, 11:38 PM   #1
Abraham
Question How young is to young to feed superworms????

At what age or how many months should one wait to feed superworms to a chameleon? Would like to hear your thoughts plz.

Old 02-26-2013, 11:38 AM   #2
hadenglock
I would wait till they reach adult size, superworms have a pretty tough exoskeleton and I would only feed them sparingly anyways to a chameleon, soft bodied insects like tomato worms, butterworms, etc are preferred, im not saying mealworms and superworms are bad I just feel they shouldn't be a staple food item for them.

Old 02-26-2013, 01:32 PM   #3
Abraham
Thumbs up

They have been eatting mostly crickets & some waxworms, I use the superworms as a treat & for the Box turtle.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!