How do you know who to buy from? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-01-2012, 02:16 PM   #11
lowstorm
MY list, not 'THE list' heh. I just like the white, really. The ones with a ton of white with the blue and red... ohhh.

But yes, The high blues are pretty too. Looking at Chameleons is like looking in a bag of skittles and being told to pick your favorite color. I don't think its possible!

Old 02-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #12
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Ranger View Post
Alos you are right again there is only a few people working with real falys as you see above. I think of maybe a hand full. but not many.
YOur so rite about only a few workin with real falys theres a few that think they are but all you haveta do is look at the pics an tell they arnt faly, it sucks too because they cant bring themselves to admit there crosses..

Old 02-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #13
lowstorm
Alright, on the same tangent:

What are some good signs? I mean, I've seen the pretty breeders that look.. simply.. amazing. But I have no hope that I'd get a cutie that will turn into a big brassy boy like them. Or is it possible? And what do the crosses look like? So many questions

Old 02-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #14
robmd1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowstorm View Post
Alright, on the same tangent:

What are some good signs? I mean, I've seen the pretty breeders that look.. simply.. amazing. But I have no hope that I'd get a cutie that will turn into a big brassy boy like them. Or is it possible? And what do the crosses look like? So many questions
look for a breeders male you like that either has babies now or will have an get one from that way.. doin it that way you haveta always make sure you see the females dad makin sure that females dad has the look your wanting also, now if that female is w/c then of course you cant do that. if thats the case you take your chances or wait till they are proved out as said local, this is a big prob rite now.. but you can find some nice lookin chams..

Old 02-07-2012, 06:36 PM   #15
lowstorm
Oh, I definitely want to go CB. I have CB saltwater fish, I better get CB chameleons (and CB parrots)

So it'll be down to finding someone with a good reputation, yup.

I was just curious as to what the mixes looked like though (pictures, or links to such really) I'm very curious and love learning this stuff.

Old 03-12-2012, 11:47 AM   #16
Texas Ranger
Hey just a little heads up check the classifieds I got some nice falys babies posted so you can see what real falys are looking like as babies

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!