My 2014 Monkey Tail Skink Breeding Season ( Corucia Zebrata ) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Skinks & Tegus Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-08-2014, 12:25 AM   #11
Monkey Tails Canada
Here is the baby from last year with the same father.

Old 10-14-2014, 08:23 PM   #12
Monkey Tails Canada
Today was a shitty day for me. I'm pretty choked right now. Found a stillborn baby in one of the cages. Look's really small still wrapped up so I'm thinking it was too early.

Old 11-28-2014, 07:57 PM   #13
Monkey Tails Canada
I just found a new baby monkey tail skink!!! I'm super happy baby looks female and was born from my yellow parents so I should have a very nice looking skink!

Old 11-30-2014, 12:40 PM   #14
Kristi23
Congrats on the newest baby! I love seeing your updates.

Old 12-01-2014, 07:37 PM   #15
Monkey Tails Canada
Thanks!!

Here are some pics of the new first time parents. My yellow Corucia.

Dad

Mother

Old 12-01-2014, 07:43 PM   #16
Monkey Tails Canada
Well today has been a good day! I found a new baby in my LTC cage. Baby looks over a week old but was still a big surprise for me this morning. Only bad part is the new baby is a male and I've already had 2 other baby's from the same cage turn out boys including his older brother. So this little dude will be up for sale in 6-8 months Can't wait to see what he will look like when he starts to change from his dull baby colour may have to keep him lol.

Here is a couple pics of the baby male that was born in October. He is really starting to color up. Can't wait to see what he will look like in a year!!

Old 12-10-2014, 09:10 PM   #17
Monkey Tails Canada
Found a slug in my 2010 baby cage. Females are not sexually mature until the 4-5 year range so I wasn't expecting anything from that cage. But it's good to know they are a mating so maby next year or in 2016.

Here is a pic of my LTC male guarding his baby's. Sorry about the flash was to late to take a second pic as the baby's went and hided after.

Old 12-10-2014, 11:44 PM   #18
Monkey Tails Canada
Here is the new surprise baby after a bath.

My 2013 Twins are really starting to show some colour with every shed. Here is the female after a bath today.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!