Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 33 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-17-2013, 05:31 PM   #1
RoyalPythonPros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra0101 View Post
Brian, I am sorry people are harassing you because they think you are me.
Well Anthony, why would she be sorry at all?? If nobody was screwed and everybody that dealt with her had great experiences then why would she be sorry? That in itself doesn't make sense. You can look at my bio and see that for a living I work in Law enforcement, I know what evidence is and when there's a 30 something page inquiry into someone that is mostly negative, I call that proof enough.

Old 02-17-2013, 05:41 PM   #2
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalPythonPros View Post
Well Anthony, why would she be sorry at all?? If nobody was screwed and everybody that dealt with her had great experiences then why would she be sorry? That in itself doesn't make sense. You can look at my bio and see that for a living I work in Law enforcement, I know what evidence is and when there's a 30 something page inquiry into someone that is mostly negative, I call that proof enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalPythonPros
No it's not, but the person that sent that knows you and said though he won't do business with you he considers you a friend and didn't want to be named.
Someone involved with law enforcement, yet having absolutely no interest in following protocol? I suppose that shouldn't surprise me. Anyway, "evidence" that can't be attributed to an actual person doesn't amount to anything. It's just another one of those aforementioned third party anonymous quotes. As absolutely suspect as Sierra is, I can't say that you and your friends are looking any better. If they were screwed over by Sierra, there would be no reason to not make it known. Their silence is speaking louder than all of your posts.

Old 02-17-2013, 06:28 PM   #3
RoyalPythonPros
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
As absolutely suspect as Sierra is, I can't say that you and your friends are looking any better.
Tell me how this makes sense? Have you ever seen a bad post or anything negative about me or anything from anyone I've dealt with? All I said is that I was warned by people, if they don't want to come forward than that's their deal, but I'm not about to just throw out names. Lets stick to whats at hand here. How about the "friend, Sienna" that vouched for her? That girl doesn't even exist! How about the MULTIPLE negative posts on this thread about her not communicating? How about the fact that one of her positive posts even said she didn't get what she was expecting? Are we seeing a trend here at all?

Old 02-17-2013, 06:38 PM   #4
NIGRO51
Quote:
Tell me how this makes sense? Have you ever seen a bad post or anything negative about me or anything from anyone
You are making yourself look bad. We dont need anyone else for that.

Quote:
All I said is that I was warned by people, if they don't want to come forward than that's their deal, but I'm not about to just throw out names.
Guess you didnt read the rules...
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ead.php?t=8880
Get familiar.

Quote:
Lets stick to whats at hand here. How about the "friend, Sienna" that vouched for her? That girl doesn't even exist!
Good deflection but it seems she isnt the only one that has imaginary friends.

Quote:
How about the fact that one of her positive posts even said she didn't get what she was expecting? Are we seeing a trend here at all?
Im pretty sure that was clearly sold as no guaranteed sex and the buyer even acknowledged it so please try again.

Old 02-17-2013, 06:42 PM   #5
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Tell me how this makes sense? Have you ever seen a bad post or anything negative about me or anything from anyone I've dealt with? All I said is that I was warned by people, if they don't want to come forward than that's their deal, but I'm not about to just throw out names. Lets stick to whats at hand here. How about the "friend, Sienna" that vouched for her? That girl doesn't even exist! How about the MULTIPLE negative posts on this thread about her not communicating? How about the fact that one of her positive posts even said she didn't get what she was expecting? Are we seeing a trend here at all?
All I see from you are irrelevant posts and insinuations.

I am one of those that had a communication breakdown. Regardless of what was thought she does have proof she tried to contact me.

As for the lady who "didn't get what she expected" I think you should reread both pertinent threads. She knew there was no guarantee on the sex of her snake. She doesn't claim she was sent the wrong gender.

Old 02-18-2013, 02:03 AM   #6
aSnakeLovinBabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
All I see from you are irrelevant posts and insinuations.

I am one of those that had a communication breakdown. Regardless of what was thought she does have proof she tried to contact me.

As for the lady who "didn't get what she expected" I think you should reread both pertinent threads. She knew there was no guarantee on the sex of her snake. She doesn't claim she was sent the wrong gender.

That lady was me. And yea, lets get something straight here since i have been seeing people bring up my sonoran whip and assume things that are not true. The snake is exactly what I was expecting, actually he is BETTER than what I was expecting. Anyone who came to a different conclusion, needs to re read the thread... you probably skimmed it. I don't know how to make it any clearer to people. The snake was NOT sold as a definite female. It was sold to Sierra, labeled as a female, and she didn't have the means to verify the sex 100% and admitted to me RIGHT off the bat that she was unsure. It didn't matter to me. Male or female, I would have gotten the snake regardless. I have an obsession with the species. I am not getting involved in this slingfest, but I do feel the need to clarify the details surrounding my Sonoran whipsnake, Sir-Never-Bites. I don't know what to tell you guys. I didn't have any problems communicating or arranging an agreement with her. I am sorry if that isn't what everyone wants to hear, but I don't have a single complaint about her transaction.... The snake was (still is) immaculate and the transaction went without a single hiccup. Heck she could have taken the stuff I sent and been gone for good. But instead she shipped out my snake the same day they arrived. I don't know Sierra. I don't know anything about her other than she had a Sonoran whip snake and I wanted it.

Old 02-18-2013, 02:17 AM   #7
radera5
Quote:
Originally Posted by aSnakeLovinBabe View Post
That lady was me. And yea, lets get something straight here since i have been seeing people bring up my sonoran whip and assume things that are not true. The snake is exactly what I was expecting, actually he is BETTER than what I was expecting. Anyone who came to a different conclusion, needs to re read the thread... you probably skimmed it. I don't know how to make it any clearer to people. The snake was NOT sold as a definite female. It was sold to Sierra, labeled as a female, and she didn't have the means to verify the sex 100% and admitted to me RIGHT off the bat that she was unsure. It didn't matter to me. Male or female, I would have gotten the snake regardless. I have an obsession with the species. I am not getting involved in this slingfest, but I do feel the need to clarify the details surrounding my Sonoran whipsnake, Sir-Never-Bites. I don't know what to tell you guys. I didn't have any problems communicating or arranging an agreement with her. I am sorry if that isn't what everyone wants to hear, but I don't have a single complaint about her transaction.... The snake was (still is) immaculate and the transaction went without a single hiccup. Heck she could have taken the stuff I sent and been gone for good. But instead she shipped out my snake the same day they arrived. I don't know Sierra. I don't know anything about her other than she had a Sonoran whip snake and I wanted it.
EPIC! I've always loved your passion Shannon, and that line cracked me up!

back on topic...

Old 02-18-2013, 02:38 AM   #8
KORBIN5895
Quote:
Actually I knew who I was referring to. I didn't infer you were unhappy so I'm not sure why you quoted me.

Old 02-18-2013, 11:43 AM   #9
aSnakeLovinBabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by KORBIN5895 View Post
Actually I knew who I was referring to. I didn't infer you were unhappy so I'm not sure why you quoted me.
Sorry, It was easier than going back and quoting all the other ones. I wasn't specifically addressing any one person. I just kinda picked a post at random.

Old 02-18-2013, 05:48 AM   #10
Fangthane
Quote:
I am not getting involved in this slingfest, but I do feel the need to clarify the details surrounding my Sonoran whipsnake, Sir-Never-Bites. I don't know what to tell you guys. I didn't have any problems communicating or arranging an agreement with her. I am sorry if that isn't what everyone wants to hear, but I don't have a single complaint about her transaction.... The snake was (still is) immaculate and the transaction went without a single hiccup. Heck she could have taken the stuff I sent and been gone for good. But instead she shipped out my snake the same day they arrived. I don't know Sierra. I don't know anything about her other than she had a Sonoran whip snake and I wanted it.
"Slingfest". That appears to be a fairly dismissive way to describe this thread's merits. She's lied on many occasions, about many things, from marriage to permits; she's clearly misrepresented at least one snake; she's chosen to breed an admittedly undersized snake, while portraying it as an accident and giving conflicting stories about it. She's clearly embraced a, "by any means necessary" mentality, where the ends justify the means. If one were so inclined, one could possibly infer the same from anyone who'd choose to do business with her, after having read this thread.

Apparently, her having something that you want is all it took for you to choose to encourage her actions by doing business with her. The fact that you rolled the dice and came out a winner doesn't change anything. No one is entirely good or entirely bad. Sometimes, the Bad Guys come through, especially when they know they're under intense scrutiny. With no solid indications that she's not still the compulsive liar that she was initially shown to be, I still lump her in the Bad Guy category, despite a few people getting what they paid for.