RodentPro Rocks! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-02-2004, 05:17 PM   #1
Brent Strande
RodentPro Rocks!

Well, my RodentPro order finally arrived! I had it sent Greyhound Express and it showed up right on time!

We wound up getting 90 Large rats and 20 Medium rats. Here's a photo account of the packaging, just thought that I'd share, as I was really impressed by RodentPro!

Here's the main box, quite large as you can see the pop can on top for size reference.

Inside were two more boxes.

Each box inside was wrapped with fiberglass insulation.

The first box had 50 large rats in bags of 5 each

The second box had 40 large and 20 medium

After unloading both boxes, my deepfreeze was pretty much filled!

So, as you can probably tell, I would recommend RodentPro to anyone who is in need of frozen feeders for their reptiles!

Old 12-02-2004, 06:59 PM   #2
coolhl7
Rodentpro

100% professsional service!!! Got my order delivered today ROCK HARD!!!! I hate mushy orders....Norm Friedman

Old 12-02-2004, 08:01 PM   #3
raiquee
I LOVE rodent pro! We ordered over 300 dollars in frozens a couple months ago including:

100 pinkies
200 fuzzies
150 adults
800 hoppers
20 sm. rats

Everything despite the large load was frozen solid and there was still dry ice in the box!

We will be needing to place another order soon, for jumbo rats or rabbits since we just aquired a 7 foot female boa, and pinkies because she may be having babies on us!

Old 12-02-2004, 10:00 PM   #4
azreptiles
Talking Great Service!

My order could not have gone better. Chris Ginkel

Old 12-03-2004, 03:01 AM   #5
LKirkland
Thumbs up

We have ordered from RodentPro several times. They have a great website with pictures of their products and the ordering process couldn't be easier. We have been very pleased with their products and service and we will definitely be placing more orders in the future.

Louis Kirkland

Old 12-03-2004, 11:41 AM   #6
IntriguingReptiles
Thumbs up

Another A+++ for RodentPro and their great quality rodents, shipping and prices. I have been using them for the past 2years for my frozen/thawed orders...and I plan on using them for many years to come. Highly recommended to anyone considering using them for future feeder purchases.

Justin
Car Tuner/Reptile Breeder

Old 12-03-2004, 10:57 PM   #7
diamondback1
I've placed several orders with Rodentpro and overall I've been pleased with their service/prices/quality. Still waiting for vaccume sealed bags though.

Old 12-04-2004, 03:03 AM   #8
Brent Strande
I was surprised at that... I truly expected them to be vacuum sealed...

Old 12-04-2004, 05:48 PM   #9
IntriguingReptiles
...why do you guys want the to be vaccum sealed so much? Have you ever received a batch of "stale" rodents from RodentPro in the current bags they use? (probably not). What are you going to do about keeping the rodents fresh with that vaccum sealed bag after you open it for the first time. :-/ You're going to to have to put them into another bag anyhow that is capable of being resealed(like the ziplock bags they use in the first place. I like thier current bags, have never had an issue with them not keeping the rodents fresh and actually prefer them over a one-time use vaccum sealed bag anyday...just my $02. Later.

BTW...if you want vaccum seald bags so bad, then go buy your rodents from that Big Cheese Rodent Factory place. I believe they use vaccum sealed bags.

Justin
Car Tuner/Reptile Breeder

Old 12-04-2004, 07:01 PM   #10
John E Dove
Rodent pro IS great

I have been ordering from them for a few years now and purchased hundreds of rodents of various sizes. They always ship as shown in those pictures and the one time I had a problem, because of the carrier not Rodent Pro, they replaced the order no questions asked.
John E Dove

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!