Good Guy Yaz23 Great to deal with - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-14-2010, 02:53 AM   #1
Lopann
Thumbs up Yaz23 Great to deal with

Bought some reptile supplies along with a probing kit, yaz was extremely prompt with messaging back and forth. Would definitely do business again, transaction went smoothly, would recommend to anyone.

Old 08-14-2010, 09:38 AM   #2
Randy82
I also bought some hides, hemostats, and a probe kit from him. Everything was just like he said. Everything was clean and in perfect working condition. He always kept in contact with me until i received my package. I would recommend anyone to do buisness with him.

Old 08-27-2010, 04:41 PM   #3
cursedj
purchased a snake from Yaz , it arrived today as promised ... in absolute perfect shape, new box ...excellent packing... looks better than the pics

he is a great guy to deal with online or on the phone, cares about his animals he sells .... don't hesitate to buy from this guy ...you wont be disappointed....

Old 09-01-2010, 09:56 PM   #4
snakemami
I will say that I have dealt with Yaz, both online, via phone and in person. He is excellent to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again and again.

Old 09-05-2010, 10:48 AM   #5
trooper1
I bought some Flukers gauges and they were shipped the next day and arrived when he said they would. All 3 worked as said and still had the clear plastic over the displays. He had great communication throughout the process. Great price as well. Would highly recommend to deal with. Thanks Yaz

Old 09-06-2010, 12:56 AM   #6
jrmendozartb
Amazing boaphiles

Yaz is one amazing guy. Orderd Boaphiles of him for a great price even got a good shipping deal for me. The tanks came in within a week. The tank was missing a uth and without telling me sends me twenty back. Hes really easy to talk to and even talked to me when the tanks were sent. I hope to do bussiness again. Thanks Yaz for the smooth transaction

Old 10-27-2010, 10:15 AM   #7
Vonsamhain
Just bought a ginormous female Coastal Carpet from Yaz. She came in at 12lbs and very healthy. Not obese. Just BIG.The entire transaction was very smooth and the animal was exactly as advertised.

I wouldnt hesitate to buy from Yaz again.

Old 11-23-2010, 11:29 PM   #8
TheIronEyez
I purchased a hatchling rack from yaz a few days ago. He was quick to answer every message, he is very friendly. The rack is looks great, and it arrived exactly when he said it would. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks yaz.

Old 03-08-2011, 10:16 PM   #9
Yaz23
Talking

Just wanted to add another members post about me to this thread (on 3/8/2011): http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=231130

I also just wanted to say thanks again to all the above who made such nice comments about me, I appreciate all your business You are all more than welcome to contact me anytime about anything! Thanks again!

Old 04-22-2011, 11:34 PM   #10
rock_alaska
Yaz is a great guy to do business with! He held my Coastal Carpet Python for almost two months for warmer weather (we live in Alaska so it took awhile!) even though he stated in the original ad he wanted to find him a new home as soon as possible. The Carpet arrived two days ago and he is absolutely beautiful! Yaz kept in contact the whole time and was willing to answer any questions we had. He was always friendly and looking for other ways to help us out with the transaction. With how friendly Yaz is and how amazing his quality animals are I look forward to doing business again with him in the future! Thanks Yaz!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!