Good Guy Reptiles By Mack - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-18-2015, 04:08 PM   #1
TheRedQueen
Reptiles By Mack

Just got my second order from Reptiles By Mack today -- three gorgeous ball pythons. They were packed well, shipped quickly, and arrived in great condition, just like the last group of snakes I purchased from Reptiles By Mack.

The purchasing experience as a whole has been fantastic both times. Sandi Thomason, the customer service rep who has assisted me with my orders, is great! Super-speedy responses, lots of updates, and clear answers to any question I've asked.

I would happily purchase from them again. Super awesome folks over there, and equally awesome snakes!

Old 04-18-2015, 06:18 PM   #2
UwabamiReptiles
I bought two leopard geckos from reptiles by Mack last month for my girlfriend. Two Mack snows and try both came in great condition. Both geckos are feeding machines and have already shed for me. Great geckos and great customer service. Shipping was fast and professional. I would definitely buy from them again.

Old 04-20-2015, 02:24 PM   #3
Reptiles By Mack
Thank you so much for your continuing business. We appreciate the feedback very much as well. We look forward to future inquiries and purchases!

Kind Regards,

Reptiles by Mack

Old 04-20-2015, 09:24 PM   #4
ShawneeAlice
I would also like to post my positive experience! The major thing that I got out of this experience was that Reptiles by Mack actually cares about their customers. I ordered a dalmation crested gecko and a midwhite pied ball python. I got a call letting me know that the BP had refused her last meal so they didn't want to sell her while she wasn't eating. That was very much appreciated, and I received my refund for her not 20 mins later. Fantastic customer service.

I also asked if they could pick out a really spotty dalmatian for me, and they certainly delivered. He is absolutely gorgeous and healthy, and I think he'll make a great breeder down the line. I'm very happy with my purchase

Old 04-21-2015, 08:04 AM   #5
swartzy5956
They were a great company to deal with... I don't buy many BPs, but the next time I want a new morph, I'm definitely going to RBM.

Old 04-25-2015, 01:34 PM   #6
EagleDancer
I had a great experience with them as well. Told them what I wanted specifically in regards to an Eastern Kingsnake. They sent me exactly what I asked for on time no hassles and healthy. The snake has grown 3 inches since I received it a few weeks ago and is doing great. Really good customer service on their end.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!