Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 213 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-11-2017, 12:11 AM   #2121
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by FROGBUTTWOODWARD1111 View Post
Ty is a GREAT and honest breeder. Don't listen to just one side of this story. You'll be hard pressed to find other bad reviews about Ty. There is a reason for that.
Ty gave his side in this thread, post #77. Both sides are here. Please read the whole thread before responding.

Old 06-11-2017, 06:29 AM   #2122
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by FROGBUTTWOODWARD1111 View Post
Ty is a GREAT and honest breeder. Don't listen to just one side of this story. You'll be hard pressed to find other bad reviews about Ty. There is a reason for that.
I don't think anyone truly thinks ty parks is a bad person, he made a mistake, sure he's done a bunch of good things but refusing to fix the mistake he made I'm sure is making a lot of people have doubts. That's ty's choice, he is the only one who can fix this and as long as he refuses his reputation will suffer. Sure he will still have a small group of followers that will think he can do no wrong but the truth is everyone who reads this thread and all of the FACTS presented in it will have second thoughts about buying from him. No one can accurately predict just how much of a hit his business will take and I'm positive he will never admit that his business was effected. All of the good things you do dont matter to people when you handle a mistake the way ty has. Sending his die hard fans here to attempt to do damage control is getting old and only makes people more likely not to trust him, or the people posting.
You really should read the whole post before commenting, ty did respond once, as already said it's post #77, I know this is a long thread but if you want to comment on it you really should read it first.

Old 06-11-2017, 07:06 AM   #2123
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrek View Post
So if I told you I'd send you a blue bar ambilobe chameleon I produced for one of your incubators you wouldn't care if I got it somewhere else and gave you zero info on it?
No, ;
I wouldn't be OK with It. I was told you weren't so scamy, but I guess they were liars also! I should have known this was a shady offer!!
; Oh, but we're good

Old 06-11-2017, 09:09 AM   #2124
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
No, ;
I wouldn't be OK with It. I was told you weren't so scamy, but I guess they were liars also! I should have known this was a shady offer!!
; Oh, but we're good
I want to make sure everyone knows this post was an example only, Derek is a great guy IMO.

Old 06-11-2017, 09:22 AM   #2125
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
No, ;
; Oh, but we're good
You're so stuck on the word "scamy"... a word Michelle used to describe the DRAW, not Ty. How about all the names Michelle has been called since Ty though? I guess those are ok? What is it about the word scamy that upsets you so much?

Old 06-11-2017, 10:39 AM   #2126
EdwardK
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonLeigh View Post
You're so stuck on the word "scamy"... a word Michelle used to describe the DRAW, not Ty. How about all the names Michelle has been called since Ty though? I guess those are ok? What is it about the word scamy that upsets you so much?

It appears that despite all claims to the contrary, there is a need to paint the OP as it being their fault that TY chose to not follow the rules of the raffle.... As noted above, this is blaming the victim (aka ad hominem).

some comments

Ed

Old 06-11-2017, 11:48 PM   #2127
thomas davis
its disgusting that ANYONE can support ty parks decision to screwover a winner of HIS raffle WITH HIS terms! all the BS about not giving her address WHAT A LOAD her being greedy WHAT A LOAD , SHE WON! WTF!!! SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUDGE!!!!! THIS PARKS SAW CHANCE TO SCREW OVER A LITTLE GIRL AND KEEP HIS 5K LIZARD AND HAS DONE SO OVER GUESS WHAT ... GREED!
ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS TY PARK IS SCUM IN MY OPINION

Old 06-12-2017, 08:26 AM   #2128
Casey Hulse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Do we have any indication that either party would even listen to, let alone entertain, one of our ideas/solutions?

Does anyone know or able to ask Michelle if she is open to ending this outside of court realizing she will need to meet somewhere in the middle?
Does anyone know or able to ask Ty if he is open to ending this outside of court realizing he will need to meet somewhere in the middle?? (Casey or Ming, are you able to ask him?)
I actually did contact TY in January (at Lucilles urging) to see if there was a compromise to be made. He was very polite, but stated
Quote:
"
I'm not going to have some ppl blackmail me into doing something I feel is wrong. "

In Jan. he was comfortable letting this proceed, if his thoughts have changed, he is more than welcome to contact me, and we can get this resolved.

Old 06-12-2017, 08:37 AM   #2129
Robert Walker
Quote:
I actually did contact TY in January (at Lucilles urging) to see if there was a compromise to be made. He was very polite, but stated

In Jan. he was comfortable letting this proceed, if his thoughts have changed, he is more than welcome to contact me, and we can get this resolved.
Thanks for doing that before and being open to it again Casey.

Old 06-12-2017, 08:48 AM   #2130
Casey Hulse
I did just send him another message on FB.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu