Great Guy- Brad Armitage - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-07-2004, 01:06 PM   #1
elago
Thumbs up Great Guy- Brad Armitage

Received a timely shipment today from Brad, a great transaction and a great guy! I would do business with Brad again any day of the week. Packing was professional and the animals received were 100% healthy, as expected. Thanks Brad! -Eric Lago *MS Reptilian Hobbyists*
http://msreptilianhobbyists.fabpage.com

Old 07-11-2004, 03:16 PM   #2
andiejohn
Thumbs up Great guy

Done bus. with Brad so many times i cant count.Great healthy animals.Hes helpful and honest.Would choose to buy from him before anyone. Cant go wrong with ccb reptiles

Old 07-11-2004, 10:44 PM   #3
pcole
I've done business with Brad locally at his store Paradise Pets and have to say that he has great animals and is always willing to "talk snakes" with anyone. I'd highly recommend doing business with him any day.
Peter Cole

Old 07-18-2004, 01:02 PM   #4
miamireps
I just recieved a 5 foot albino female boa from him and got to say im a bit dissapointed.
He said she fed on a friday(i recieved her on a tuesday) and she has eaten 5 rats already for me! She is a phenomenal feeder! Can you believe that?
LOL. For those that didnt catch the sarcasm, I am in reality very pleased with her and the way everything was dealt with.
We need more people like this around.
I sent him 2600 on good faith, and he sent me exactly what he said he was going to.
Good guy, I would buy again from him if he has more albino female boas in that size range!
Mike Barrera
M n R-Reptiles

Old 07-18-2004, 01:05 PM   #5
miamireps
Forgot to mention,
I am here in Miami and its HOT, very hot, Brad made sure he woke up at 5 am to get her at the airport before the heat came.
Well she arrives 11ish am, which means she was only in the box for 6 hours!!!!!
Its like she never went anywhere, lol.
That is customer service.
Much appreciated..
Mike

Old 02-15-2009, 08:17 PM   #6
mvite
It seems that Brad Armitage was once a good guy.

However, I had to turn to Paypal and my credit card company for a resolution because Brad Armitage wouldn't reply to me about the issues.

You can read more about my experience at the thread that's showing at the bottom of your screen.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!