Good Guy Mike Matson from JRS Exotics - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-12-2009, 04:38 PM   #61
ReptileAddictions
Dear God Kid, everyone here already knows who I am, where I have been, what I have done. Blah Blah Blah. How many infractions do you think it takes to get banned? Will you ever learn.

Stay on topic. The topic is YOU! I have made alligations you have screwed 10 people. Post your proof you have not..........

Old 12-12-2009, 04:40 PM   #62
jrsexotics
I dont need to show anything. NO ALOT DONT KNOW.LOL Were are done here but keep running your mouth. Its only helping me.

Old 12-12-2009, 04:47 PM   #63
ReptileAddictions
FYI Let me fill you in on a business tactic that you are implementing for me. ANY publicity is GOOD publicity. For ever one person you sway to turn their nose up at me, you are swaying 10 to come in to gawk at me. So, thanks for the business.

Note to self, I should do a photoshoot with a stratigically placed very large snake covering what needs to be, and make a banner for the store for it. .............

Old 12-12-2009, 04:55 PM   #64
ReptileAddictions
Ok, so your "done" here? Yup, I would have to agree. You have done nothing to defend yourself or prove that you are a honest and decent seller.

My task is complete, thank you for digging your own grave and making it easy on me.

Dead thread as far as I am concerned, unless you choose to keep responding and pushing it back up to the top for all to see.

Old 12-13-2009, 08:11 AM   #65
Ken Harbart
Yep, Mr. Matson is indeed done here, and has been shown to the door.

Old 09-22-2010, 10:24 PM   #66
Heather.Yvonne
I have to say I had a good experience with him I traded him a rhino iguana for some hedgehogs. I would defiantly deal with Mike again.

Old 09-22-2010, 10:46 PM   #67
LauraB
Quote:
I would defiantly deal with Mike again.
Yeah, I agree. I would also be defiant in a deal with him. In fact, I would be more than defiant ... it just wouldn't happen.

Perhaps you meant "definitely", but that ain't what you said. Spell check is your friend.

defiant definition:
de·fi·ant (-ənt)
adjective

full of defiance; openly and boldly resisting
Origin: Fr défiant, prp. of défier
Related Forms:
•defiantly de·fi′·antly
adverb

Old 09-22-2010, 11:14 PM   #68
Amelanistic Orca
Lol LauraB!! Could this be you Mikey!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!