Bad Guy shadira(magicmorphs) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2010, 01:42 AM   #11
Shadera
Yep. I'M the childish one, but you started a bad guy thread over a few posts in ads. Hypocritical much? You do know that these are here forever, while you are able to just delete those ads? I made a few posts telling people what to expect from you, and you don't think that this thread is way beyond childish?

You've got a lot to learn, child. My reputation speaks for itself, as do the animals and the way in which I treat my legitimate customers. If anything, this thread is only showing people why they shouldn't be doing business with you.

Old 05-07-2010, 01:43 AM   #12
Payara
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
Could you post the threads as proof if you are telling the truth?
I think this what she is talking about:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=176947
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozz465 View Post
in all honesty shadera could have made a bad guy post on the Op and would have been justified ,but the spamming of the OP's threads is kinda wrong.

Old 05-07-2010, 01:43 AM   #13
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozz465 View Post
in all honesty shadera could have made a bad guy post on the Op and would have been justified ,but the spamming of the OP's threads is kinda wrong.
It's worthy of a thread that tarnishes my reputation? Wow, I need to take off these rose colored glasses.

Old 05-07-2010, 01:45 AM   #14
ozz465
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
It's worthy of a thread that tarnishes my reputation? Wow, I need to take off these rose colored glasses.
no you miss understand me , i meant you could have made a post on elizabeth for backing out on the deal and be justified.

Old 05-07-2010, 01:47 AM   #15
Payara
IMHO I don't think this thread has any merit...Shadera's BOI and trader rating speaks for itself

Old 05-07-2010, 02:32 AM   #16
PAVLOVK1025
I think buyers back out of deals all the time, and it doesnt warrant any further posts on their ads.
I also dont think a bad guy thread for either party is warranted, perhaps an info thread.

Youre both wrong. Im just saying.

And for Payara....Ed Clark's trader rating is nice and high...in fact, the highest I believe. Does that mean he's a stand up guy?

Old 05-07-2010, 02:32 AM   #17
Elizabeth Minton
all i wanted was for her to quit bad talking me on my ads. i deleted 2 ads to start them over. she made me seem like a horrible person because this was the first time i backed out of a deal for a better offer. i even notified her of my actions. does that deserve to be talked bad about on my wanted ads. two other people i have purchesed from were very happy and it went smooth for all three of us

Old 05-07-2010, 02:37 AM   #18
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVLOVK1025 View Post
And for Payara....Ed Clark's trader rating is nice and high...in fact, the highest I believe. Does that mean he's a stand up guy?
You're comparing me to Ed Clark? Seriously?

Elizabeth, my problem isn't that you backed out. For anyone who thinks that, go back and read the emails. I was nothing but accommodating to this person. My problem is that you LIED about the reasoning, and then went bumping your ad looking for another female albino.

People say all the time that they want to warn people about scammers and possibly misleading ads, how is my posting on those ads different? It's not.

I didn't see that the issue was worthy of a BOI thread, therefore I didn't start one. Pity not everyone can be as mature.

Old 05-07-2010, 02:42 AM   #19
StrictlyExotics
What a worthless thread. Was Shadera wrong in posting in your thread... sure. But, two wrongs dont make it right. Shadera was very considerate in her responses to you. She didnt even get upset until you posted, or bumped, your thread stating that you STILL wanted an albino.

Frankly, I am amazed that she even wanted to deal with your payment schedule, down payment, et al... Next time, be upfront with sellers. Just because they dont list it for sale doesnt mean that they dont have one available.

Shadera, live and learn. Feel bad you got an infraction but, in this case, it may have been called for. The OP seems like they have the possibility of being a deadbeat buyer anyhow and I know you were just trying to warn everyone about that possibility but, you know we are not supposed to detract from their thread. Sometimes, being the good seller or good buyer works against us but all in all, buyers always have the right to change their mind IMHO.

If they want to take chances somewhere else, more power to them. You know what you have and if they dont want your quality, buyer beware

Old 05-07-2010, 02:46 AM   #20
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Minton View Post
all i wanted was for her to quit bad talking me on my ads. i deleted 2 ads to start them over. she made me seem like a horrible person because this was the first time i backed out of a deal for a better offer. i even notified her of my actions. does that deserve to be talked bad about on my wanted ads. two other people i have purchesed from were very happy and it went smooth for all three of us
Elizabeth,

This may have been the "first" time you backed out of a deal however, youve been a member here all of a month with a total of 21 posts. With the rate of posts per backout and membership life, Id say you are not off to a very good start. By the time you are at 2 yrs with 1000 posts, you might be backing out of 50 deals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!