Gerbils!! in SE Michigan - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2005, 09:28 AM   #1
jeanwilson
Gerbils!! in SE Michigan

Gerbils
Southeast Michigan

Anyone who would like to adopt GERBILS and are in or around the SE Michigan area, let me know! I have lots of gerbils looking for home(s). Both sexes available. Completely free! You provide a tank and I will provide initial bedding and 1 bag of food plus caresheet!

There are several light grey colored ones in current litter!

Email with questions and/or for more details!
jean_wilson@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking!

Old 07-25-2005, 07:36 AM   #2
ChiTownCat
Talking

Gerbils? Oh I get it... Why didnt you say "Snake Food for Adoption" in the subject... You could have saved the confusion...

Old 07-25-2005, 08:26 AM   #3
Cat_72
You know John...SOME people keep gerbils as pets. I'm guessing by Jean's description (providing bedding, food, caresheets, etc) that is what she had in mind.

Old 07-25-2005, 08:57 AM   #4
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
You know John...SOME people keep gerbils as pets. I'm guessing by Jean's description (providing bedding, food, caresheets, etc) that is what she had in mind.
And some do both. LOL. I have one older female LTC Ball Python that has produced clutches of beautiful babies for me but she will ONLY eat LIVE gerbils. Once she refused her second one and before I had a chance to offer it to one of my "garbage disposals" my daughter "rescued" it and it is a pet. Of course then she had to get a second one, so now she has two of them. And I still have to get adults for the BP at the pet store.

Old 07-25-2005, 09:02 AM   #5
Cat_72
LOL, I know Jim.....my son has certain pet mice (named, of course)that are getting to the point of needing little mousie wheelchairs and walkers.....but they will never be snake food, he would never forgive me....yet the babies are fair game.

I guess it seems like this gal is looking to adopt them to good homes, and it seemed a bit off-color to post as he did. Or maybe I'm just overly sensitive today. LOL.

Old 07-25-2005, 09:12 AM   #6
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
I guess it seems like this gal is looking to adopt them to good homes, and it seemed a bit off-color to post as he did
I agree with you Cathy. That was her clear intent.

Old 07-25-2005, 06:49 PM   #7
Shea<3Leo
I see mice and Gerbils as pets, not food

I love snakes, but could never feed tem

And I do think it is cruel to think so little of them

same concept of you getting eaten by a shark, i guess if your its food, then you are just as pointless

But anyways i am interested in a female Gerbil

Please Email me XxSatansRainxx@hotmail.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread