The scoop on Aurora - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-19-2006, 09:23 PM   #21
crotalusadamanteus
I guess tail end was taken a little bit "literal". I was not meaning "the tail". I have been told the same thing. Minus the tail, between a third and half way up the body. But it's still her tail end that sticks out.

Now, I may be able to inject her by Myself, but I have never tried the tube method before. Is it about the same method as a slurry for a dehydrated snake? If so, I should recruit some handling help probably.

Rick

Old 04-19-2006, 09:25 PM   #22
crotalusadamanteus
And NO harald, she did not retract her compliment. Just went on this " and where did you get your vetrinary degree from?" You know the type. And now I know how she is.

Rick

Old 04-22-2006, 01:21 PM   #23
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
And NO harald, she did not retract her compliment. Just went on this " and where did you get your vetrinary degree from?" You know the type. And now I know how she is.

Rick
Funny, in my line of work I may know more about skin cancer than a new doctor out of school, though because the alphabet is not behind my name, I get treated the same way. Yet, I have paved the way with new training techniques in my field and I have even come up with new procedure ideas that are far greater in quality and efficiency.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!