My 2nd Litter of 2009 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-22-2009, 08:43 PM   #11
crotalusadamanteus
That Bloody Salmon on top of the pile is just bad ass. I swear if I had the money, I'd bug you till I got it. I really dig the normal Blood pattern on it.

Not that the striped one ain't pretty sick too. One of these days, I'll get me a Blood. You wait and see. I wants me a Bloody Sunglow.

Sweet litter. Gotta love the results, as well as the odds.

Old 05-23-2009, 12:39 PM   #12
Boa4u
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
That Bloody Salmon on top of the pile is just bad ass. I swear if I had the money, I'd bug you till I got it. I really dig the normal Blood pattern on it.

Not that the striped one ain't pretty sick too. One of these days, I'll get me a Blood. You wait and see. I wants me a Bloody Sunglow.

Sweet litter. Gotta love the results, as well as the odds.
Thanks for the beers Rick!! Yeah, that one on the top has the distinctive circle back pattern on at least the first half of its body. I am digging the Striped Blood Boa in the second pic myself. Let me know when you are ready for that "blood transfusion" someday and I am sure we can work something out, if its not a hold back animal. The Bloody Sunglow is one of my goals as well, if the Bloody Albino that Rich produced is any indicator, the Bloody Sunglow should be absolutely off the charts!!!

Old 05-26-2009, 04:10 PM   #13
nicoleballs
WOW!! Does Bloody salmons are amazing...:yesnod:

Old 05-26-2009, 10:15 PM   #14
Boa4u
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoleballs View Post
WOW!! Does Bloody salmons are amazing...:yesnod:
Thanks Nicole and yes day R!!!!

Old 05-26-2009, 10:45 PM   #15
BryonsBoas
That is an AMAZING litter Alex! Depending on how the rest of the expectant litters turn out, we may have to discuss swapping a visual for some fresh blood in our projects ( pun intended ).

Old 05-26-2009, 10:47 PM   #16
BryonsBoas
BTW, that bloody salmon with the faded pattern towards the tail ........ TO ........ DAMN ...... DIE .......... FOR!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-27-2009, 07:08 AM   #17
Boa4u
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas View Post
That is an AMAZING litter Alex! Depending on how the rest of the expectant litters turn out, we may have to discuss swapping a visual for some fresh blood in our projects ( pun intended ).
Thanks man, means a lot coming from one "Blood Brother" to another(pun intended LOL!!) Swapping may be a possibilty, but like you say, we will have to see how things pan out with our other litters.

Quote:
BTW, that bloody salmon with the faded pattern towards the tail ........ TO ........ DAMN ...... DIE .......... FOR!!!!!!!!!
Thanks again. The faded pattern has me wondering if it just might be a Super Bloody Salmon, only one way to find out for sure I guess.

Old 05-27-2009, 09:08 AM   #18
Randolph's Redtail's
WOW!!!! Alex that group shot you posted is pure art. They are all beautiful, congratulations.

Old 05-27-2009, 11:03 AM   #19
Boa4u
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph's Redtail's View Post
WOW!!!! Alex that group shot you posted is pure art. They are all beautiful, congratulations.
Thanks!! That shot was not so easy, they all wanted to take off in different directions, it was only my powerful snake hypnotics that I learned from Master Yoda Wan Kenobi that managed to get them to hold still for a shot or two!!LOL May the farce be with you!!

Old 05-27-2009, 11:32 AM   #20
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
what he said!!!

I think we need monthly update photos of that one.

LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!