Bad Guy Samantha Walters / A&S Reptiles - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-21-2012, 07:43 PM   #161
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&S Reptiles View Post
He meant Tom Pecanics list. He has been black listing everybody who disagrees with him.
Well sorry then, like I said I haven't read this thread nor do I really care too but thanks for clearing that up. NP Robert and I'm outta here

Old 07-21-2012, 07:44 PM   #162
FireStorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890 View Post
Careful,
Y'all are dangerously close to making someones "DNBFOST list."

This thread has exhausted it's usefulness, but apparently not fully served it's intended purpose.
I am already there, apparently.

Old 07-21-2012, 07:54 PM   #163
Bobby Douglass
I'm not sure who looks worse in this thread, Tom, Brandy or Samantha. It reminds me of middle school kids arguing.

Old 07-21-2012, 08:03 PM   #164
Lucille
Let's have a "DNBFOST list." party. You can bring a date not yet on the list. There will be refreshments .

Seriously, this particular forum is all about what people do and how they act in their business transactions. And how they handle themselves here while on the thread.
A 'bad guy' label that sticks doesn't happen only when something was done by buyer or seller that should not, perhaps, been done a particular way. It is also how the buyer or seller responds to the lapse.

Seeing parties having a brawl rather than a conversation may make some wonder whether they want to be anywhere near those people after the thread dies down, because the same behavior might be aimed at them.

Old 07-21-2012, 08:09 PM   #165
FireStorm
Well said, Lucille. I tried to give you karma, but I have alresd given out too much...

Old 07-21-2012, 08:23 PM   #166
A&S Reptiles
I gave it to her for you. You are 100% right. I stayed away for a few days and a resolution was found. Until I discovered an unlicensed "vet" pumped stuff into the snake. I have no clue what he did. Now its hard for me to even help out Daniel after Tom "treated" her. Just being honest. Put yourself in my shoes guys. I don't know what to do now..

Old 07-21-2012, 08:37 PM   #167
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&S Reptiles View Post
I gave it to her for you. You are 100% right. I stayed away for a few days and a resolution was found. Until I discovered an unlicensed "vet" pumped stuff into the snake. I have no clue what he did. Now its hard for me to even help out Daniel after Tom "treated" her. Just being honest. Put yourself in my shoes guys. I don't know what to do now..
Do what you promised to do. Nothing more, nothing less. The most important thing for your reputation is that you keep your word.

Old 07-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #168
Willow
I suggest all parties wait for the results of a vet visit.

Has one be scheduled?

Old 07-21-2012, 08:47 PM   #169
A&S Reptiles
That was before an unlicensed vet worked on her. Which is against the law. I understand people have emergency medications but this obviously wasnt an emergency. A user, i believe RJK, stated she was probably 1600-1700 grams upon sale, the latest meal making her almost 2,000. If so, she lost about 100 grams in six months. Parasites? Regardless I agreed to pay for Dr. Funk.

Willow I am not sure. I haven't heard if one has been scheduled but that he still planned to take her.

Old 07-23-2012, 09:12 PM   #170
MiIguanaLvr
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
Well said, Lucille. I tried to give you karma, but I have alresd given out too much...
I did it for you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!