For Sale FIRST RELEASE OF OUR BLUE EYED PAIR OFFSPRING: Orange Hypo X Citrus Tiger - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 10:14 PM   #1
DVMExotics
FIRST RELEASE OF OUR BLUE EYED PAIR OFFSPRING: Orange Hypo X Citrus Tiger

This is our first release of the offspring from our BLUE EYED Bearded Dragons. They are a cross from our Blue Eyed Orange Hypo Male to our Blue Eyed Citrus Tiger Female. We are only releasing NON VISIBLE BLUE YED babies at this time. They all have great color and are het hypo so PACKED with genetics. Some have light colored eyes at certain angles but are not blue eyed. We are currently working with various crosses of the blue eyed in various colors and morphs including Italian leatherback. Stay tuned for the release of visible blue eyed morphs later this year.

We are currently taking offers for these offspring. Have not labeled them with prices yet but have gotten some good offers on T hem and some have been sold locally already. WE ARE OPEN TO ALL OFFERS SO DON’T BE AFRAID TO MAKE ONE. Worst case we can just say no.

Click on the following link to see all currently available babies from the blue eyes. Many in shed and these pics don’t do justice.

http://share.shutterfly.com/view/fla...AcNmLVu1auGbig

Weather permitting they can be shipped. We will also have them available at the White Plains, NY show January 23rd, 2011.

If interested please email me at petabm@yahoo.com. That is the BEST way to get me.

Chris
www.dvmexotics.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-11-2011, 10:56 PM   #2
bobtard
Are you even sure the blue eyes are genetic?

Old 01-11-2011, 11:02 PM   #3
DVMExotics
I know it is reproducable. The breeder I obtained these from has produced blue eyes from the male so it is genetic. There are beliefs as to what the genetics are and that is what we are working on to prove out this year. Keep an eye out to see what we release this year. Email me and we can talk more about it. That is the best way as I dont check these posts enough (Im a veterinarian that works a lot of hours).

Chris
petabm@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-11-2011, 11:09 PM   #4
Chrisw
Can you post close up pics of the blue eyes? You cant tell they have blue eyes from your website.

Old 01-11-2011, 11:22 PM   #5
DVMExotics
I can try to when I get a chance. They do show up on the pics of them on the website (Big kahuna and Skye the first two dargons). I can try to get more pics of them when i can.

They came from DiAnn of sizzlin dragons so she can vouch for them having blue eyes and it being reproducable. Other breeders that know about blue eyes know of them also. But not here to defend myself. Just putting something out there. Again, will have visible blue eye babies later in the year.

Any questions please email me and allow ample time to respond. Again I am a veterinarian that works many hours. Signing off now to get ready for another day of work

chris
petabm@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread