Wanted RAPTOR or Nova male to match! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 12-09-2010, 11:38 PM   #1
the gecko geek
RAPTOR or Nova male to match!

Hi there.

I have a gorgeous girl here that I need a nice looking male for. I really want a male with similar patterns. They need to be either a Raptor or a Nova, as I'm trying to produce dreamsicles

If you have something like her, please let me know! PM's are easier than replying to the post.
you can email me at the_gecko_geek@yahoo.com
there are underscores between the and gecko (the_gecko) and gecko and geek (gecko_geek)

You can also call or text me at
(760) 207-3466

Text, email, or PM is probably the fastest way to reach me.

Even if you don't have one, if you know where I could get a nice one just let me know where!

Thanks,
The Gecko Geek
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-10-2010, 02:01 AM   #2
imagine.naught
hello i have a proven male RAPTOR i might let go. email me at imagine.naught@gmail.com

Old 12-10-2010, 07:00 PM   #3
dmreptiles
male raptor

I have a male RAPTOR you can see hime at www.dm-reptiles.net under available . I am located in hesperia ,ca

Old 12-13-2010, 01:09 PM   #4
the gecko geek
I'm still looking for one. You're not too late! Just let me know
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-15-2010, 06:44 PM   #5
kasha
There's one posted today...... Good luck finding a nice boy to match my pretty girl!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
gecko, leopard gecko, raptor