Good Guy AF1BIRD AKA Christian Scheidt, Jr. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-24-2012, 02:36 PM   #1
ThunderPaws
AF1BIRD AKA Christian Scheidt, Jr.

I just finished a Sale with Christian that took several months to complete. I was the seller and Christian set up a payment plan to pay for the BP I sold him. He paid on time and just as he said he would through the payment plan period. He contacted me regularly to see how his Female Honeybee was growing and doing. I recommend him for buying and I am sure once he starts producing I would not hesitate to look into buying from him either. He made this a flawless transaction from start to finish. I look forward in knowing Christian for many years to come.

Regards,
Bill Rubin
ThunderPaws Ball Pythons

Old 01-24-2012, 05:28 PM   #2
MrBig
I've gotten snakes from Christian, and the transaction couldn't have been better. Christian is a stand up guy, even shipped me free water bowls on his dime. WILL do business with him again, probably this season.

Old 03-07-2012, 11:46 PM   #3
David Bellis
I just finished a second transaction with Chris that went flawlessly. Chris is a man of his word and I look forward to doing business with him in the future. Thanks Chris!

Old 07-15-2012, 06:38 PM   #4
JBartolett
I just completed a transaction with Chris today-I wish all of my customers were like him. He maintained regular contact and sent payments when he said he would. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!