Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2012, 02:51 PM   #91
JeromyD
For all others that replied. if you were in this situation what would you do?

Old 04-20-2012, 02:52 PM   #92
Willow
Call USPS and find out the weight of that package to see if they agree it was that lightweight, then look into charging her with mail fraud since you have emails agreeing to a trade using the post office.

Old 04-20-2012, 03:01 PM   #93
Fangthane
I may be wrong, but wouldn't shipping an empty box as payment, especially across state lines, be considered a fairly serious case of mail fraud? If the OP truly believes in the veracity of his claim, I think he should definitely call USPS can get the ball rolling on a formal investigation. They're not in the business of accepting guesstimates, so I can just about guarantee that they have the exact weight of the package somewhere in their system, for billing purposes.

Old 04-20-2012, 03:09 PM   #94
Regius_ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
Call USPS and find out the weight of that package to see if they agree it was that lightweight, then look into charging her with mail fraud since you have emails agreeing to a trade using the post office.
JeremyD. I would agree that you need to find out if there is another weight listed with the post office. The onus is on HER to prove that it was heavier, but you may never get it....as I suspect.

I would also suspect the gecko's will come into play soon with this whole thing. Seems to have been started to be setup for an issue about 50 posts ago. I just hope all is well at the other end with these little guys.

Bottom line. Until she can prove the box weighed more than 1lb, you have all the proof you need to escalate to the authorities.

Old 04-20-2012, 03:24 PM   #95
Kristi23
Quote:
I may only be a snake person so I don;t know geckos to well....but this also sounds bad....very very bad....
You're right, it sounds bad. I wouldn't have done the trade after hearing that.

Old 04-20-2012, 03:52 PM   #96
red.dragon.frog
Penny did NOT see you open a package. You received it and left. She has told me she will verify this with a moderator. The number is (727) 577-2827
Ask for Penny and mention Rhonda Alsa and Jeromy Dana with an Express package. She is expecting a call from a moderator. Please don't everyone blow her phone up she was extremely nice and remembered the package and Jeromy.

Old 04-20-2012, 04:01 PM   #97
Willow
The weight of the package still matters more than what Penny did or did not see.

Rhonda, somehow you need to prove the 1lb labeled box contained a 5lb device.

Did you ask Penny about the weight?

I really REALLY want to know what USPS logged as the weight they planned to charge you for.

Old 04-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #98
Willow
(my first sentence only counts since obviously Penny cannot say the package was empty or not if she didn't see it be opened)

Old 04-20-2012, 04:05 PM   #99
Bill T
How did you pay for the shipping

Old 04-20-2012, 04:08 PM   #100
red.dragon.frog
It does matter to me. The OP is lying about this. I did not ask my charged weight but if someone higher up here can take the time to call I am sure she can supply the weight and that she did not see him open the package as the OP stated.
I was told to contact the 800 number if I wanted to open an investigation. JeromyD now is your chance to come clean otherwise I will open an investigation on the package.

Quote:
The weight of the package still matters more than what Penny did or did not see.

Rhonda, somehow you need to prove the 1lb labeled box contained a 5lb device.

Did you ask Penny about the weight?

I really REALLY want to know what USPS logged as the weight they planned to charge you for.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!