1.1-truly unique sibling Nerodia Sipedon, CB 2019. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 10-27-2019, 11:12 AM   #1
Matt Dove
1.1-truly unique sibling Nerodia Sipedon, CB 2019.

So it seems that some of my n.sipedon that were born this season, which were born with black ventrals, turn red in their ventral color as they grow. So cool to watch them change so much. From the two dams that I have that gave birth, that have this phenotype, their off spring were either fully striped in their ventrals , solid colored with a thin pin stripe or completely solid. I wonder if their is a "Super " phenotype?One of the many things I love about Nerodia, diversity. Pictures of one the previously mentioned neonates directly after birth, currently and the many color changes of the dam that produced them.
I have one "sibling" pair unspoken for. Some are going to other "nerodiaddicts" ...the rest are growing up here.
Feeding on multiple types of chopped fish with multivitams, with occasional chopped pinkys mixed in. These neonates are really good sized and WELL started, not tiny worms. As well, they are easy to handle, not spazzy, musky or bitey once in hand. They can easily be switched to rodents if you choose to do so.
$200+shipping via syr for the pair
Live arrival insurance is and additional $2.50 per $100 value.
I ship on Tuesdays for Wednesday arrival. As temps are dropping throughout most of the country, please be patient if conditions are hazardous for the well being of the animals. I will ship at the next window of opportunity.
Best way to contact me is via text at
443-614-7262
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!