Good Guy Becky Tibbs - bekers71 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-30-2010, 11:24 PM   #1
joseydiann
Thumbs up Becky Tibbs - bekers71

Just wanted to give a big public thank you to Becky for the lovely, healthy, corns snakes that I received this evening.
I am more than happy with them all.

Becky was great through the whole thing, she was patient with me and responded to all my emails in a timely manor.
She went over everything with me and answered every question I had (which was alot) and I'm still bothering her with questions.

Shipping went very smoothly, not a problem at all and they were all packed in there snug and secure.

So needless to say I 100% recommend Becky to everyone. And would buy or trade with her again any time!

Amanda Tanner

Old 03-31-2010, 01:57 AM   #2
Southern Wolf
My transaction went just as smooth with Becky. Thanks again.

Old 04-15-2010, 02:29 PM   #3
kmrkvicka
I wanted to take some time to write about a transaction between Becky and myself, that involved the purchase of 1.1 '08 Bca's. While I was considering the snakes, Becky kept me informed about another potential buyer, allowing me to complete the transaction, so that I was the new owner. She shipped them to me this past Monday, for Tuesday delivery. The box was packed well, and the snakes were warm and alert on arrival.

Upon opening the box, I did a very brief once over on the two snakes, and placed them in their tubs. Later that evening, I took them out for a more thorough once over. The female is in perfect condition, but I noticed there appeared to be something not quite right about the male. He was holding his head at an awkward angle, yet, when he was in his tub, he looked fine. So, I picked him up again, and further examined the neck. From the best I can tell, he either fractured his neck at some point, or this is a kink due to a birth defect. It's not super noticeable unless you're looking at just the right moment, however, it is definitely there.

I emailed Becky immediately, letting her know about my concerns. She immediately wrote back, acknowledging that she had seen the same behavior, but had thought it was a quirk of the snake, and had not realized it was an injury causing the behavior. She immediately offered to refund the whole $200 and I could ship him back, or she would refund $150, and I could keep the snake. I decided to keep him, and was immediately refunded $150. Not once did she make me feel like I was making a big deal over nothing, and made good on her statement that she wants to always make sure that the snakes she sends out are in perfect condition.

I was amazed at how quickly she made things right, and how easy she was to deal with. I would definitely buy from Becky again, and would recommend her to anyone asking about her

Thanks again, Becky

Old 04-15-2010, 02:58 PM   #4
Magic Merlin
She has purchased from me and the transaction was smooth and ended with a humorous moment with her postman. (lol...you had to be there)

Old 04-15-2010, 03:03 PM   #5
Pythonbreeder99
just got a gorgeous hypo female from Becky, words can not discribe the beauty of this animal. Becky was great. no complaints!

Old 04-27-2010, 04:40 PM   #6
joseydiann
Another thank you goes out to Becky! We made a trade about a month ago, we both shipped but one female adult corn was left behind to lay her eggs and eat a few times. Becky said she would send her later and just as promised she shipped her out yesterday, we got her today is great shape. Very pleased with her and Becky both for keeping her word. Needless to say we will always trust Becky and will def. do business with her again in the future without hesitation!

Amanda

Old 08-31-2010, 04:39 PM   #7
kmrkvicka
Becky and I just had another transaction, this time a trade. I traded a 2010 male Salmon Pastel boa and a $75 credit towards a future purchase for a 5 year old male red ATB and a 2010 female Nic boa, ph Anery type II.

We both shipped same day, and everything went off with out a hitch.

Again, I wouldn't hesitate to work with Becky again. Real A+ businesswoman here

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!