Heather Stotz- Sandstone Corns - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-17-2007, 03:05 PM   #81
deborahbroadus
Your final behavior has gone a long way towards changing my opinion of the direction your business is taking. I would buy from you.

Old 12-17-2007, 09:20 PM   #82
Thomas E
Right on Heather, that's what it's all about!

Old 12-18-2007, 02:06 AM   #83
Joejr14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
That's better.

Thanks Dennis. Perhaps someone should send him a copy of 'Hooked On Phonics', because I'm still trying to figure out where in my TOS it says anything about a box fee....

Old 12-18-2007, 04:58 AM   #84
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by BezilsGirl
And just to make this clear- I do profoundly apoligize for MY mistake. I take full blame for not doing what I should have done. I should have waited until I felt better to get the snakes off (probably until after christmas) and personally sent them out. However, once I found the mistake, I should have contacted both parties straight away to let them know what was up, regardless of how I felt. I'm very sorry for this and have refunded Tom the difference in shipping fees and Becky is getting a free snake on me after christmas. I hope this in some small way makes up for it.
Happy Holidays.
Now this is how a good business person takes care of business. Thank you Heather for owning up to your mistakes. You are definitely headed in the right direction.

Old 12-18-2007, 06:20 AM   #85
omni
Heather, I sent you a pm...

Yaknow, as it turns out I agree with the last few posts here and think she is giving off positive vibes and showing some good karma I'm sorry if I was critical and accusing earlier.

Old 12-18-2007, 04:02 PM   #86
KathyLove
Glad to hear it is finally sorted out. EVERYONE makes mistakes now and then - usually more when you first start out - hopefully less as time goes on. But it is how the mistake is handled that sorts out the good from the bad!

Old 12-18-2007, 10:13 PM   #87
gbcop
Quote:
Originally Posted by BezilsGirl
And just to make this clear- I do profoundly apoligize for MY mistake. I take full blame for not doing what I should have done. I should have waited until I felt better to get the snakes off (probably until after christmas) and personally sent them out. However, once I found the mistake, I should have contacted both parties straight away to let them know what was up, regardless of how I felt. I'm very sorry for this and have refunded Tom the difference in shipping fees and Becky is getting a free snake on me after christmas. I hope this in some small way makes up for it.
Happy Holidays.

Spoken like a true businessman!

(Alan Hall, I hope your taking notes!!))

Old 01-19-2008, 06:16 PM   #88
bekers71
I was one of the other buyers of Heathers sale. I have to say that what Tom has said regarding the reasons Heather didn't ship or problems with shipping were also told to me. Pretty much word for word.

Now on another note. Heather did contact me and offer compensation for the trouble. I had already gotten a good deal on what I had bought from her: Bloodred het Hypo, 2 Anery babies and 2 Normals with hets babies for $110 shipped. As compensation she promised to send me an '06 Blizzard male at no charge. She has followed through with this promise and apologized for the problems. The Blizzard is beautiful see for your selves:

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61923

And before some one ask I will give the answer-yes she shipped the Blizzard through FedEx.

We all make mistakes and learn from them. I think Heather has learned from this experience.

Old 01-21-2008, 08:15 PM   #89
BezilsGirl
Thumbs up

Thanks for posting Becky. I'm glad you are happy with the Blizzard! I must say I have nothing but good things to say about dealing with Becky- she's been nothing but kind, and has kept in contact with me throughout. Both she and Tom sent me holiday wishes (I didn't get Tom's until recently, I didn't think to check my PMs here), but they are both genuinely nice people and I'm glad that my first mistake (and hopefully last major goof) was with such understanding customers that let me rectify it with them. They are both great to deal with and I would highly recommend them to anyone wishing to do business with good, honest, patient people. I thank them for treating me honestly and allowing me this learning experience.

Old 02-26-2008, 06:37 PM   #90
mvite
Hey there folks!

While I must say that I enjoy hammering a bad seller when I can--

BUT----

Heather just hooked me up with some super healthy het bloodred lavenders--shipped professionally overnight via Fedex----AND

I GOTS FREE STUFF!!!

Thanks Heather--I look forward to getting some other hard to find stuff (like we talked about!!) in the near future.

Mark

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!