Tom Belrose of Barerootshydro.com has my money - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-02-2008, 07:58 AM   #31
John E Dove
Update, I tried to sign up for their website forums last night got the standard, "We will send you your password via email", message but have not gotten an email yet.
I decided to run both addresses through the MSN map program so I could use satalite images to see if I could determine which would be the more likely home address.

88 Mallets Bay Avenue, looks to be a warehouse/store or apt building on one side of the street and a small house on the other corner and is located a few miles North East of Burlington VT.

234 Page Hill Rd, is roughly 38 driving miles away from the other address and is for sure out in the country most likey the home addy.

Old 06-02-2008, 09:37 AM   #32
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove
Perhaps I am just lacking in the skills department but I can find no Obits where Thomas Belrose is mentioned in Vermont.
I haven't been able to find anything with a mention of Belrose either, going as far back as the beginning of April.

Lucille, did this guy mention his daughter's first name? It's possible she didn't share his last name.

Old 06-02-2008, 09:53 AM   #33
Lucille
No, he didn't give a name. I sent him an email a few days ago, he has not responded at all. I wish he would just communicate, just anything.

Old 06-02-2008, 10:47 AM   #34
John E Dove
I tried calling the 644 number twice and got a business answering machine.

Old 06-02-2008, 06:27 PM   #35
Critterfarm
I inquired about a bulk order (~$12,000) of light fixtures. Let's see if I get a response.

Old 06-02-2008, 07:43 PM   #36
Lucille
He should be sending me a letter. When he started playing around with the Paypal stuff, telling me I had got a full refund when I knew I had not, Paypal affirmed I had not, and he later admitted I had not, I filed a notice with the DA in his state that I did not receive my funds.
I actually did not expect a response from a matter that would seem inconsequential to most big city DA offices, but I got a letter from them today saying they had sent him a written request and a copy of my filing.

A one sentence email saying he would resolve this would have made all this unneccessary. I think if buyers and sellers communicate, problems can be worked out.

Old 06-02-2008, 07:47 PM   #37
MikeCurtin
AMUSE YOUR FRIENDS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlakesreptiles
L.E.C.A stands for Light Expanded Clay Aggregate. LECA is used as a media in all types of hydroponic systems including NFT, Aeroponic, Ebb and flow, and Drip/ Trickle feed systems.

It is made by baking pure natural clay at 1200 degrees Celsius for 3 hours to create a porous growing medium. Due to the neutral nature (no acid or base/alkaline qualities) of L.E.C.A, along with other properties it is perfect for growing plants, especially indoor plants in hydroponics.

L.E.C.A provides an ideal balance of moisture, food and air to your plants. Capillary action on the surface of the lightweight pebbles wicks nutrient solution to the root systems of your plants. Root rot is eliminated due to the space between the pebbles allowing all-important oxygen to get to the roots.

L.E.C.A. is often the growing medium of choice of novices and professionals alike.
wouldnt this have been a clue rite off the front page of his site ????????
In just a few simple steps, Dale:

1. While satnding on a stool, loop some piano wire around your neck with the other end around a strong beam.

2. Crazy glue hands to sides of head

3. Jump from stool!

4. Imagine the reaction of those who will find you!

They'll think you tore off your own head out of frustration

Old 06-02-2008, 07:48 PM   #38
MikeCurtin
In other words, please go away.

Old 06-02-2008, 10:31 PM   #39
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo
In just a few simple steps, Dale:

1. While satnding on a stool, loop some piano wire around your neck with the other end around a strong beam.

2. Crazy glue hands to sides of head

3. Jump from stool!

4. Imagine the reaction of those who will find you!

They'll think you tore off your own head out of frustration
I'm all for riding morons hard but this crossed the line of any kind of decency. You owe Dale an apology.

Old 06-03-2008, 02:49 PM   #40
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
I'm all for riding morons hard but this crossed the line of any kind of decency. You owe Dale an apology.
You ain't kidding! Rough day...a little off...that post was way out of character and uncalled for.

Sorry Dale.

Sorry also to all those who had the misfortune of reading that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!