Good Guy Tim Koppenhofer, Special K Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2010, 07:34 AM   #1
Alice Cobb
Tim Koppenhofer, Special K Reptiles

Tim and I concluded a mutually beneficial trade a couple of weeks ago and I am very pleased with the results. The ball python I received in trade was just as Tim represented . . . . she arrived on time, healthy, eating and parasite free.

Tim was a pleasure to deal with and I look forward to doing business with him in the future.

Based on my experience, I would not hesitate to recommend Tim Koppenhofer of Special K Reptiles. A+++++++ good guy!

Old 08-23-2010, 07:44 AM   #2
Casey Hulse
Tim is definately one of the good guy in this biz.
He has some outstanding animals also.

Old 08-23-2010, 09:34 AM   #3
Kristi23
Tim is a great guy who really takes time to explain everything to his customers. His snakes are gorgeous, too. My daughter's purchase couldn't have gone better.

Old 08-26-2010, 06:37 AM   #4
JimiSnakes
I've never purchased, traded, or sold to Tim. I have, however, gotten to know him over the last year by vending with him at the White Plains Expo. He is a very honest man who represents top notch snakes. I would never worry about doing a deal with him...as long as he doesn't steal my table again! LOL.

Jimi Reed
JimiSnakes

Old 08-26-2010, 01:58 PM   #5
ShiffyAME
i've purchased a Gstripe male over 1000 grams and a pewter fm over 1000 grams from Tim in person and he was more than willing to quickly answer any questions about both snakes history and feed information. Every animal on his table looked exceptional and he is an extremely easy person to talk to. He definately talks to every person as they are a fellow herper and not just a customer. Great guy with great animals!

Matt Shifflett aka Shiffy420

Old 08-27-2010, 12:33 AM   #6
joshc24
I didnt know if I should post on here about him since I did not order from him online but I saw someone else post that they bought in person. I met Tim in Daytona last weekend and every animal on his table was top shelf. Very well taken care of. I bought a very beautiful adult dh sunglow. He took her out for me and told me every detail about her. I held her for 2 mins and within that time I knew the last shed, the last meal, what it eats, and he showed me the few details on the snake that really makes her shine. He was very personable and was full of conversation. After I made the purchase I talked to him a few more times before the show was over. I would deff buy from him again in a second. Great guy.

Old 08-28-2010, 03:09 AM   #7
bterrill
I have also had nothing but good experience with Tim. I bought a nice adult female boa from him a few months ago and she came in great condition and is just a super nice animal.

Old 08-28-2010, 03:58 AM   #8
Michael Brown
Tim is an awesome guy. He goes out of his way to talk to you whether your buying a snake from him or not. I've had the pleasure to meet him at the Hamburg show. The two boa's I bought from his are nothing short of perfect. Cant say enough good stuff about him!

Old 08-28-2010, 10:49 AM   #9
acecurl16
Great People

Tim and Susan are wonderful folks. I just this week received two ball python hatchlings from them ---- the snakes are of superior quality. Tim was easy to deal with and obviously takes pride in their collection --- hence the reason he and Susan have the reputation they do.
I did catch him at a very busy time as they were taking off hatches and readying themselves for the great trek to Daytona. This caused a few small communication glitches, but Tim was very apologetic and sincere. In the end, I must say --- Tim [u]definitely took great care of me!!
This was my first and hopefully won't be last transaction with Tim and Susan as I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. I got to deal with great people who are knowledgeable and committed --- and the snakes are top notch.

Ace

Old 08-28-2010, 12:11 PM   #10
Steveboos
I also agree, Time and Susan are Great people and treat you like you were one of their friends the whole time! I really enjoyed the experience and Tim gave me on the of the calmest and most personable snakes I've ever owned!

Stephen.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!