Ivan Alfonso, Matt Jillson & The Chameleon Company (Jim Flaherty): Bad guys... - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-23-2004, 09:15 AM   #41
Legendcham
Ivan Alfanso, Matt Jillson and The Chameleon Company

Jim,

To say that you have NO knowlegede about the ddmadison
posts is not true. Has either Ivan or Matt been to Be Be Blues
greenhouse? The answer is NO! Were you not partners with
Paul Miles at one time, and therefore have great knowledge of
his greenhouse? I have known for A LONG time that Matt was
ddmadison and the Sheriff. The information that he was fed came
from his associations. It is one thing to post unethical comments
on KS classified ads or pics in the photo gallery. It is quite another issue when you have a e-mail sent to a customer from
ddmadison that threatens Legendcham. I have already shown
the e-mail to the Texas law enforcement cyberstalking dept.
The e-mail is vague about what he is going to do to me, but
none the less he makes a VERY REAL threat. The threat is serious
enough to be taken as meaning possible bodily harm. I am not
going to post the e-mail on this thread of the forum, because of
the criminal nature of it. You, Ivan and Matt better be taking this
matter VERY seriously. My father just passed away very suddenly,
and I don't have time for petty nonsense. But I will take every
legal measure to make sure that both me and my customers are
protected from the unlawful harassment and threats made by
ddmadison/ sheriff. The IP address of ddmadison was the only
proof I needed. I have family business to take care of, but John
Lucas will be posting a series of e-mail exchanges between Matt
Jillson and one of my customers. Matt contacted him through KS.
These e-mails were forwarded to me from the customer. This
is not the ddmadison/sheriff e-mails. I have been advised by
law enforcement, not to make public the threats. If you feel like
you have the ability to stop both Ivan and Matt from making any
further contact either directly or indirectly with me, then please
let me know. AGAIN this is a VERY SERIOUS issue, that goes
WAY beyond the petty nonsense with the KS ads or the petty
attacks on the Picassos on the KS pic of Anubis. This issue WILL
be dealt with! You can either wish to settle it now, or let both
criminal and civil court procedings decide. I want to make it VERY
clear the Mike Cole who was associated with the Chameleon
Company at one time is in NO way connected with these series
of events.

Lane Gergely
Legendcham

Old 09-23-2004, 09:20 AM   #42
Ross Buskard
Put up or shut up Lane. Either post the e-mail or all you have are meaningless, unsubstantiated accusations. And it's been shown time and time again on this forum that when people say they are going to sue, that nothing ever comes of it. It's all hot air. Jusy my humble opinion.
Ross Buskard

Old 09-23-2004, 09:21 AM   #43
Chameleon Company
Broad brush ?

Chris,
Vince and I have communicated off forum, and I again thank him for it. I explained the extent of my business relationship in an earlier post, and I think that you erroneously refer to others as my business partners, and I can't help but see an inference where you are attributing responsibility for quotes that are not from me or my business, to me as though I need to explain them. On those projects where we have collaborated, it has been a real pleasure, but my business is an LLC, registered with the Secretary of State here in Florida, bound by an Operating Agreement and other such documents, and not defined by an ad on Kingsnake. I have never seen the quotes which you posted, and don't really care where they came from, except that they did not come from me or anyone in my employ. You note that too much attention has been paid to the ad, which has my business attached to it, and then go on to cite all these other sources, which you acknowledge may not come from me. Chris, if you have a statement from me, please let me know, otherwise I would ask you to stop painting with such a broad brush. I have had my product bad-mouthed by many in the past, and I'm sure it will happen in the future. I have many business acquaintances within the industry, have worked breeding loans, etc., and have so many better things to do than than explain actions that are not mine, or get sucked into old animosities where I was not a player. Let the entities involved work it out. I have also received much praise. It comes with the turf. For the record, I do hereby give all competitors the right to say that their animals are better than mine, even if its not true, as I reserve the right to say that mine are better than theirs. I respect both Ivan and Matt for their friendship and knowledge, and am sure that we will continue to work together on many projects in the future.
Like many, I would hope that much of the "cheap shot" bashing would abate, but also know that it is part of the business. Cheap shots, inferences, and wrong assumptions abound in this thread. People have referred to "camps", as though individual entities are responsible for pulling the strings of many.
I have to move on. Again, best of fortune in your exploits .... I've got the possibility of facing down another hurricane, and have other fish to fry .................... Jim

Old 09-23-2004, 09:37 AM   #44
Legendcham
Ivan Alfonso, Matt Jillson, The Chameleon Company

Russ,

The direct e-mails from Matt to a customer of mine, WILL be posted latter today. The e-mails from ddmadison/sheriff WILL
NOT be posted. As mentioned previously, I have been advised
by law enforcement not to post it on a public forum. If prosecuted,
it is felony offense. This forum is not a court of law!

Legendcham
Lane Gergely

Old 09-23-2004, 01:44 PM   #45
charm_paradise
Emails In Question

As asked, here are the emails in which Lane is referring to......

Email #1

To: pantherchamz
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 11:06 PM

Wes,
I wanted to let you know I replied to your pic of that Ambilobe you got from Lane. I am sorry man but that male isn't cb, he is a male from her ch'd clutch. I am not saying this to piss you off or any of that but the bottom line is if that is what Lane told you she lied, pure and simple. I had an animal to that clutch that looks almost identical to your male and "projectpardalis's" male is just about the spitting image of your male although yours has better color. Anyways man, again, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I know without a doubt I am right, in fact I am so certain of it that I posted it. I just wanted to be up front with you and send you a personal message letting you know I posted.
-Matt

Email #2

----- Original Message -----
To: "Lane Gergely" <surelife>
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2004 4:31 PM
Subject: Re: E-mail that Matt sent me

> Hey Lane,
> It's good to hear from you. And yes, DieselBoy is
> friggin' banging. He keeps on getting better from
> week to week and I am glad he came from your stock.
> In the next half year or so, when One Eye's girl that
> I get is ready, I am sure they will half one hell of a
> clutch as well. Matt was so certain about his
> convictions that he followed up with TWO e-mails in
> addition to his kingsnake post telling me how you were
> lying to me. I don't know what's up with him, but it
> seems that his hard feelings are nonwaivering. How
> are your Mafanas and female pink doing?
> Talk to you later,
> -Wes

Email#3

Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 6:13 PM
Subject: RE: Thoughts on Ankaramy

Wes,

Well, I see your point. I must say after looking at that pic I would be suprised if he turned out to be a pure Ankaramy. Don't get me know though, I guess there is a slight chance of him to mature into something else but looking at him now I would have to say that it is a long shot. He could be an Ambilobe I guess, but it is still way too early to rule out that maybe he is an Ankaramy hybrid. Just keep growing him up and hope for the best.

You really haven't really given me your thoughts regarding the situation with your other animal. Have you talked with Lane about it? Did you see the collage I made of your animal and Projectpardalis'? I can see very few similarities to the animal that she posted that is supposed to be a brother to your male. In fact that animal sort of looks like Screameleon's Brendan although I doubt it is the exact same animal. Anyways man let me know your thoughts.

-Matt

Email#4

To: "Matt Jillson" <mattjillson>
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 9:19 PM

> Matt,
> As you said, I will just have to wait and see what
> colors houdini matures into. As far as my ambilobe
> goes I have no regrets that I have ever purchased him.
> Lane sold him to me at a good price and I bought him
> knowing that I was getting a BB ambilobe. I
> personally really enjoy dealing with Lane and I have
> learned a lot about chameleon husbandry through her.
> I don't get heated up in the least bit over debates in
> the forums. I do think it is highly entertaining
> nonetheless.
> Peace,
> -Wes

Old 09-23-2004, 01:59 PM   #46
Ross Buskard
Did I miss something????????? Where arew the threats you refered to. Thoswe are some of the most civil e-mails I've seen discussing reptiles. Sorry but there's nothing in there that would make me think twice about doing business with these people.
Ross Buskard

Old 09-23-2004, 03:59 PM   #47
HerpVenue
Re: Emails In Question

Quote:
Originally posted by charm_paradise
As asked, here are the emails in which Lane is referring to......

Email #1

Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 11:06 PM

Wes,
I wanted to let you know I replied to your pic of that Ambilobe you got from Lane. I am sorry man but that male isn't cb, he is a male from her ch'd clutch. I am not saying this to piss you off or any of that but the bottom line is if that is what Lane told you she lied, pure and simple. I had an animal to that clutch that looks almost identical to your male and "projectpardalis's" male is just about the spitting image of your male although yours has better color. Anyways man, again, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I know without a doubt I am right, in fact I am so certain of it that I posted it. I just wanted to be up front with you and send you a personal message letting you know I posted.
-Matt

Email #2

----- Original Message -----
To: "Lane Gergely" <surelife>
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2004 4:31 PM
Subject: Re: E-mail that Matt sent me

> Hey Lane,
> It's good to hear from you. And yes, DieselBoy is
> friggin' banging. He keeps on getting better from
> week to week and I am glad he came from your stock.
> In the next half year or so, when One Eye's girl that
> I get is ready, I am sure they will half one hell of a
> clutch as well. Matt was so certain about his
> convictions that he followed up with TWO e-mails in
> addition to his kingsnake post telling me how you were
> lying to me. I don't know what's up with him, but it
> seems that his hard feelings are nonwaivering. How
> are your Mafanas and female pink doing?
> Talk to you later,
> -Wes

Email#3

Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 6:13 PM

Wes,

Well, I see your point. I must say after looking at that pic I would be suprised if he turned out to be a pure Ankaramy. Don't get me know though, I guess there is a slight chance of him to mature into something else but looking at him now I would have to say that it is a long shot. He could be an Ambilobe I guess, but it is still way too early to rule out that maybe he is an Ankaramy hybrid. Just keep growing him up and hope for the best.

You really haven't really given me your thoughts regarding the situation with your other animal. Have you talked with Lane about it? Did you see the collage I made of your animal and Projectpardalis'? I can see very few similarities to the animal that she posted that is supposed to be a brother to your male. In fact that animal sort of looks like Screameleon's Brendan although I doubt it is the exact same animal. Anyways man let me know your thoughts.

-Matt

Email#4

To: "Matt Jillson" <mattjillson>
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 9:19 PM

> Matt,
> As you said, I will just have to wait and see what
> colors houdini matures into. As far as my ambilobe
> goes I have no regrets that I have ever purchased him.
> Lane sold him to me at a good price and I bought him
> knowing that I was getting a BB ambilobe. I
> personally really enjoy dealing with Lane and I have
> learned a lot about chameleon husbandry through her.
> I don't get heated up in the least bit over debates in
> the forums. I do think it is highly entertaining
> nonetheless.
> Peace,
> -Wes
just like in your first complaint where I fail to see his ads attack people............................
I also fail to see any threats in those e-mails.
Someone asked for the e-mails where he threatens someone.........
Yet you put up e-mails that don't contain any threats what so ev.......................................oh I give up.

Old 09-23-2004, 04:42 PM   #48
cyberfrog
This is why I have 0 Chameleons, and only 1 GTP. Too much BS involved.

Old 09-23-2004, 07:44 PM   #49
TGRB
Exclamation

Hello all,

Doubtless these posts are always quite amusing to read, but come on guys. We are all adults (most of us anyway), and I think this has gone on for a little too long. We can all see that there are to arch rival groups, one lead by Lane Gergely, Denis Scott (aka, cowboy/Billy Stokes …. What’s that about?), John Lukas and friends, and the other by Matt Jillson, Ivan Alfonso, and friends. These two hate each other, and probably will find each others actions deplorable.
But can we for a second rise up above this? I see this thread as nothing but name calling, and a cheep business move, just as low, if not worse then using an alias to spread muck.
To bad for the original posters, this post seems to have backfired, even without Matt and Ivan lowering themselves to get into it.
The BOI, to my knowledge, is primarily to show who’s stealing, selling sick animals, or items other then shown. This is for consumers talking to consumers, to help consumers. When seller starts attacking seller, it boils down to pure propaganda and name calling, unless (gasp) actual proof of wrongdoing is shown. If one side has done something illegal or unethical, there are legal ways to deal with it. But as far as I can see, the authorities will only tell you to take a hike with such petty complaints.
As far as this personal threat from DDmadison, I would hope that that is true for Lane’s sake. If not, then she can probably be charged with slander against Matt. I doubt any authorities who don’t want the e-mail posted would be thrilled about its existence being declared. Lane, if the authorities pick up the case, then you can post about it after Matt is charged, arrested, whatever. If not, then post the e-mail so we can see this dangerous threat. Until then, talk is cheep, and this post has gotten plenty of it. I’d venture to say this e-mail is pretty harmless, the police have told so, an you just don’t want to show it because we’ll all see how silly this whole thing is. If you couldn't provide proof, you shouldn't have posted something like that.

But enough of this. We all got into this business to do one thing: breed and sell reptiles. Can’t we keep it that way and try to get along. If we have to fight, let’s not start wars that hurt the whole online reptile community with it pettiness, and BS. It hurts the whole reptile and chameleon community to see embaresments like this thread posted. I can’t say I’ve ever seen the Kammers or Amazing Blue Reptiles ever post against each other as such, or any other breeders for that matter. Grow up, and lets move on.

Thanks,
TGRB

Old 09-27-2004, 03:09 PM   #50
hemijanks
the fact that two accused have not responded seems like an admission of guilt to me. just my .02 cents.

lance keller

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!