Was Morph King at Daytona? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 08-22-2006, 09:35 AM   #1
RJBILBY
Was Morph King at Daytona?

Just curious. It seems I remember their ad selling the Mojaves saying they would not be there. Others said they would though. Did anyone see them? And how about some more pictures and thoughts about the show people.

Rick

Old 08-22-2006, 01:03 PM   #2
SPJ
You could go here and ask MKR themselves.
http://www.reptileforums.com/forums/...splay.php?f=30
They are the new MODs for the BP forum.
They seem to be attracting trash like Bobby Pruett and appear to be working with Tim Bowles (aka: snowballspythons).
If MKR is ANY way associated with Bobby and Tim, they need to rethink what they are doing.

Old 09-02-2006, 08:35 PM   #3
nicoleballs
Show was not worth the travel

We attended the philly show today and if you are traveling far it's not worth going to. I am not sure if the vendors didn't show up due to the weather but there was barely any vendors there. We walked through the entire show in about 15 minutes and that was even counting looking at a couple of things in detailed.

There were some nice higher end snakes there but based on the countless shows I have been too it has to be the smallest.

Old 09-02-2006, 09:14 PM   #4
nicoleballs
Wrong Post

I apologize I posted on the wrong forum........

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoleballs
We attended the philly show today and if you are traveling far it's not worth going to. I am not sure if the vendors didn't show up due to the weather but there was barely any vendors there. We walked through the entire show in about 15 minutes and that was even counting looking at a couple of things in detailed.

There were some nice higher end snakes there but based on the countless shows I have been too it has to be the smallest.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!