southern cali - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 08-31-2006, 06:19 PM   #1
ladyserpent7
southern cali

anyone know of any more reptile shows in southern cali?

Old 08-31-2006, 09:19 PM   #2
Junkyard
There is IRBA, they are coming back around:

October 7-8, 2006
Activity Center, Del Mar Fairgrounds
Del Mar, CA

December 9-10, 2006
Pomona Fairplex
Pomona, CA

If you have not been to the West Coast Reptile Show at the Orange County Fair Grounds in October, I would suggest you take the opportunity to go. It is so much fun, people dress up in Halloween costumes, they have a bug eating contest, free raffles, it is the best. I do not know the date the show will be this year, but I will keep you informed.

Old 08-31-2006, 10:47 PM   #3
rjward97
Also there is the NARBC in Anaheim Sept 23-24.

www.narbc.com/htm2006/an_index.htm

Old 08-31-2006, 11:41 PM   #4
The Reptile House
I did not think Kevin was doing a October show at the fair grounds or any other shows this year? Would like info if he is, there was nothing upcomming on his site last time I checked. Shanell.

Old 09-01-2006, 08:29 PM   #5
Junkyard
NARBC, how in the world did I forget that one? I may be vending there.

Now that makes me wonder if West Coast is having a show this year, I do not see them on the OC Fair calender, I need to make a phone call.

Old 09-08-2006, 11:20 PM   #6
extreme_bci
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reptile House
I did not think Kevin was doing a October show at the fair grounds or any other shows this year? Would like info if he is, there was nothing upcomming on his site last time I checked. Shanell.
I don't work for Keivin but I do work for his dad Dick Dun. And I did talk to him about that and he said that they were not going to do any shows this year beacuse they had to move, so they are pretty busy this year.

I will aslo be at the NARBC show this month. I can't wait. This is my Fav Southern CA show. And right after it is over the count down beings for the next one.

Thanks, Josh

Old 09-09-2006, 12:19 AM   #7
rjward97
'And right after it is over the count down beings for the next one.'

so true!! I missed this one last year, but ooohh gonna have fun this year!

Old 09-09-2006, 05:15 PM   #8
chondrogal
I'm pretty excited for the NARBC show in Anaheim!! This will be their third year and they put on a great show for vendors and visitors. Michael, you're still deciding whether to get a table?! It's a little close now, better hurry up!!

I think I sent in my money for my table in Feb!! Woot!! 2 more weeks!!

Old 09-09-2006, 09:28 PM   #9
extreme_bci
[quote=I think I sent in my money for my table in Feb!! Woot!! 2 more weeks!![/QUOTE]

Hey thats cool, what are you going to have there? Yup it's the 3rd year and every time it gets better and better. I can't wait!

Old 09-09-2006, 10:07 PM   #10
The Reptile House
Hay Cathy, the boa I got from you last year at the NARBC is just fantastic. Thanks again, she is so pink and so clean and is one of my favorite "normals", we named her Nicki. We will not be vending but may come for some shopping and to visit some friends. we will be vending at the December IRBA(I know nothing like the NARBC) we just do not have enough stock right now. Shanell.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!