Bad Guy Carpetman774 - john37353436@yahoo.com - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-10-2009, 02:53 AM   #71
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarsh View Post
As we have all said it doesnt take but a moment to do it all over again. Billy Brier is on here under the name of shabri97 selling blood pythons and 8 other posts. Check it out folks...
That MAY be the real Billy Brier, if there is one. Different IP address, but its also a different ISP....and that account was registered a few days ago - the day before this thread was started, actually. (didn't Chris say Billy was his roommate? I've lost track of his ramblings.) Regardless, same name on the accounts + they're supposed to be partners - I've posted links to this thread in Billy's current ads.

Old 08-10-2009, 03:00 AM   #72
kmarsh
Thanks for the updates but geshhh why is it the bad guys always seem to have what I like? dang it.... Thats how I found the Shabri97 as well as the connection between Frogy714 and Doubledragon. I bet it can drive You crazy trying to weed the bad guys out.

Old 08-10-2009, 03:33 AM   #73
jimmyandtina
How does this con artist sleep at night?

Old 08-10-2009, 09:21 AM   #74
TropicalSerpent
Wow,I was going to trade this guy a retic for a burm,He said his Burm was like 15 feet and only 50 pounds,I was like wow a 15 foot burm should at least be 100 Pounds in my opinion.I was going to trade my 14 foot retic for it....I even talked to the man on the phone. Wow thanks guys for the tip,Jeremy

Old 08-10-2009, 09:38 AM   #75
LauraB
Jeremy, did you trade any emails with him? Photos?
If so, would you post them please? (Not to discredit or question you, but to get all info we can on this scamming snake turd)

How about the area code for his phone # ?

Thanks.

Old 08-10-2009, 10:22 AM   #76
TropicalSerpent
John that's a Nice looking burm.....maybe we can work something out.you think you could get me a streched picture as well? heres some pics of the retic she is only like 3 years old but it nice sized for her age.
heres some pics with my father

To: Travis Parker
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 11:51 PM
Subject: Re: about your burm

hey buddy sorry for delay here are 3 pics of my big albino burm.

--- On Sat, 8/1/09, Travis Parker <bamland6@msn.com> wrote:

Subject: about your burm
To: john37353436@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 8:51 AM

I would like some Pictures and Your phone Number if I can I will exchange pics,Travis

those were a Few I have some pics i sent him,however i am having trouble finding some of the other emails (when inbox gets to full it deletes) But I have a post "13 foot retic up for trade" and he is on the reply saying he has burms,After that last email I never got another email of his burm...I asked for it streched because in the pics the burm was round 10 foot 30-40 poundsish When I talked ot him on the phone he sounded normal.he was supposed to have called me back and send me another email at the time.I am sorry I could not be much more of a help I will see if I can Scrounge up his #,Jeremy (my middle name is Travis and my email is on my ad as well for anything to clear up)

Old 08-10-2009, 10:30 AM   #77
Tpriem10
Thanks everyone for all your help. I am sending out all the information to Deham PD today or tomorrow.

Tropical Serpent- Thats why the BOI is so useful. Im glad it helped you out and kept you from getting scammed.

Old 08-10-2009, 10:39 AM   #78
TropicalSerpent
Np,yeah it really is great...Their are so many scammers this has happened to me before I need to start saving email from now on incase the same reason,I never paid any attention to them.I am glad you are getting that done,I Love my retic and would want it to go to a good home not hget ripped andmy retic go in the bad hands,if you guys need any help or anything feel free to ask i can give you my number anytime for what ever i can do,Jermey

Old 08-10-2009, 11:33 AM   #79
GinoInDaBronx
Fraud

Hi folks,

I am not certain that this is the same guy, but here is concrete proof of a 'billy brier' from MA being clipped for internet fraud back in '02:

February 4, 2002
Update on Ben Quan or Billy Brier or Doctor Perry Holiday May also be Kenny or Francine Andrews, Keri Hoffman, Tami Mahoney

Milford, MA 01757
Emails: doc-holiday@mediaone.net , bargenoutlet@webtv.com, Mooshii@mediaone.net,
ID - mooshii, doc-holiday77

**Arrested and charged with Larceny...ordered to pay restitution by the District Court in Wareham, MA**

If you have sent this individual money for an auction please contact . Your name will be added to the list of victims which will be given to the Federal Postal Inspector.

Detective @warehampolice.com

Old 08-10-2009, 07:57 PM   #80
zzzdanz
I live in Ma., and know exactly where Thomas St. is. I hate liars and cheats and really am contemplating going and knocking on this guys door.I also work out of Wareham (where he went to court) and will gladly print out all your e-mails or w/e and swing by the Wareham PD for you if you have any problems getting thru to them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!