Bad Guy Jesus Perez (Scammer) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-05-2015, 09:59 AM   #21
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
The OP's.

If I remember correctly with Money Orders, You put who you're paying, then you put your name and your address. (It's early I could very well be wrong... )
Oh ok. I used a money order like once years ago so can't remember. It just had me confused lol

Old 09-05-2015, 10:03 AM   #22
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Oh ok. I used a money order like once years ago so can't remember. It just had me confused lol
Yeah, I could be totally off, (seeing as I've only had half a cup of coffee so far and my kids have been up for 3 hours now...) But I believe that's how it goes.

I would have been wanting to talk to this person on the phone, or via text message too. Not just through email. Especially when you're in a different state... From the screen shots you (op) provided, he seemed shady from the beginning. Might just be me, but I would have walked away.

Old 09-05-2015, 10:09 AM   #23
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
Yeah, I could be totally off, (seeing as I've only had half a cup of coffee so far and my kids have been up for 3 hours now...) But I believe that's how it goes.

I would have been wanting to talk to this person on the phone, or via text message too. Not just through email. Especially when you're in a different state... From the screen shots you (op) provided, he seemed shady from the beginning. Might just be me, but I would have walked away.
Yea you want to get off that anonymous craigslist email crap. That gives you nothing to go on and if you would have done paypal it shows their name, of they're verified, you have their actual email address. But yea a phone number would have been good as well. Now all someone can do is email that anonymous email address for cl and hope he sees it.

Old 09-05-2015, 10:10 AM   #24
Lucille
I recently sent a postal money order as a baby shower gift (due to a last minute conflict) and I think I remember putting both my name and address and their name and address.

Old 09-05-2015, 10:11 AM   #25
ElexisC
Or post an ad with the link to this thread in it on that area craigslist that you saw the ad. Since he doesnt, or might not, have an account here he may never see this thread.

Old 09-05-2015, 10:15 AM   #26
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I recently sent a postal money order as a baby shower gift (due to a last minute conflict) and I think I remember putting both my name and address and their name and address.
Was it a Moneygram money order, Western Union one, or Postal?

I think they all have different things on there. I think Postal is the one that requires both addresses. Western Union and Moneygram only require the purchasers address if I remember correctly.

Old 09-05-2015, 12:51 PM   #27
JoeRas
I sent a moneygram. This an email where he tells me it was at his neighbors and one saying he lives with his father. I made some mistakes not getting a phone number or email address before I sent the money. I'm still wondering if I can't recover the shipping money at least through syr when the label has never been used. Havent checked that out yet but it was only $56.
Attached Images

Old 09-05-2015, 12:55 PM   #28
nickolasanastasiou
Thanks for that information, Joe. I went down the rabbit hole prematurely. Sorry for that.

Old 09-05-2015, 12:59 PM   #29
nickolasanastasiou
Joe, was the post on CL deleted around the time communication dropped off?

Does anyone know if the relay system continues to work for relaying email messages after the listing has been deleted? I thought I had experienced a situation once when I was getting one of my puppies where the relay system cut out once when I was in the middle of a conversation due to the post getting flagged.

Old 09-05-2015, 01:06 PM   #30
JoeRas
The ad ended before i sent the shipping label so i know it was active past the end of it but im not sure if it does end or not. He has all my info and had my email address from the start but he may not be getting anything i have been sending lately. I did send him a letter also about week ago showing him i had made a internet fraud complaint.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!