Good Guy Kanozig aka Kevin - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-08-2013, 11:06 AM   #1
Amadeus_n_Tina
Thumbs up Kanozig aka Kevin

Sent pictures of geckos before shipped and even let me pick out which I wanted for my 5 lot. Kept in contact after money was sent via paypal and shipped in a timely manner with no issues! Great looking geckos even in shed!

Old 11-19-2013, 01:21 PM   #2
serpentsouth
Great transaction from start to finish. I would highly recommend doing business with Kevin. Happy Customer.

Mike Perez

Old 12-10-2013, 03:36 PM   #3
jacobm.
Great guy! Honored the cyber Monday deal well after it past. Awesome geckos. He kept in great contact. Will definitely buy from him again.

Old 12-11-2013, 09:49 PM   #4
geckoguy24
Dubia arrived all alive and VERY well packaged. Got lots of extras. Extremely pleased with my order. Highly recommended.

Old 01-18-2014, 11:24 AM   #5
MastinoMike
Kevin

Great to deal with, quick responses and payment. Pleasure doing business with u!

Old 02-19-2014, 10:52 PM   #6
AshlieeWood
Awesome Seller! Kanozig/Kevin

I purchased a gecko in winter while it was still very cold. Kevin kept me updated on the weather and shipping options. The gecko arrived an hour earlier than expected which was great and even in shed he is still gorgeous! Kevin had amazing customer service and I have nothing but great feedback from him!

Old 02-19-2014, 11:46 PM   #7
python_luver18
Kevin was amazing to do business with!! Nice looking geckos, and great great customer service. Answerd every question i had and even sent me dubias for free so i could try them out for my geckos! One of a kind seller!

Old 02-21-2014, 08:00 PM   #8
Pixelsequence
Absolutely Recommended

Great experience, communicative, really nice. I appreciate my experience with this seller and would certainly recommend him to anyone. Kevin was quick with responses and kept me in the loop the whole way through. The snake i bought arrived well, has a great disposution and is absolutely beautiful.

Thanks Kevin!

Old 03-14-2014, 01:48 AM   #9
joshuai
Awesome!

Just got my new pair from kevin. Good looking pair and shes dropping eggs as i type. Thanks kevin. Very good transaction dont hesitate to do business with kevin.

Old 03-26-2014, 12:23 AM   #10
Troutbum195
Fast response great communication what else could you ask for!! Snake arrived healthy and on time I would do business with him again

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!