Good Guy Animal Plastics racks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2012, 06:05 AM   #1
Kingofspades
Animal Plastics racks

In the past I have dealt with Animal Plastics 3 times. I have a 10/20 slot 15/32 qt. Sterilite economy rack, a 3 per shelf, 7 high 6qt baby rack (also economy) and a 4 slot 41 quart economy rack from them.
Well...I just ordered another 10/20 slot rack from them and wanted to tell everyone here that these guys rock.
(I noticed they had no feedback)

The wait time is about 6 weeks, which is a little taxing when you are excited for a new rack, but when the product arrives it is WELL worth the wait. They are easy to assemble, and come with wired, easy to install flexwatt heat tape. In about 45 minutes you have a 10/20 tub rack ready to be plugged into a thermostat and filled with snakes.
So...a big thumbs up to Animal Plastics! If you are on the market for a rack, be sure to check out their stuff!

(and for the record, I have no affiliation with them outside of being a satisfied customer. Had to clarify that before posting since I am ranting about how awesome they are. Haha)

Old 06-23-2012, 06:10 AM   #2
Kingofspades
I take that back...apparently my search messed up and they do have feed back here...but I still stand by my thumbs up.

Old 06-23-2012, 06:21 PM   #3
mattie92479
Ali and them are the best....

Matthew Miller

Old 06-23-2012, 08:01 PM   #4
knox
I have my second Animal Plastics rack on the way. Top Notch!

Old 06-24-2012, 06:40 PM   #5
temptation
I too love Animal Plastics and have three racks right now.
Seems its never enough and I need to order yet another rack.
The wait does seem long but in the end is worth it.
Ali is great and always a hoot to talk to!!
A+ to AP!!
Debbie Preucil

Old 06-24-2012, 08:21 PM   #6
chris l
They are buy far the best to deal with.

Old 06-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #7
JessHurt
I also love AP and will buy from them again and again. Ali is great and is always so helpful.

Old 12-08-2012, 04:41 PM   #8
Michelle1221
Thrilled with my experience with AP. Ali was great with answering any question I had and they were willing to provide me a rack suiting exactly what I needed. I received my rack within the timeframe promised. We got a little confused with assembly and Ali called back that night. Everything works great.
Already getting ready to order our second one.

Old 12-08-2012, 04:47 PM   #9
snowgyre
AP has been great. I own their 10 high economy sweaterbox rack and I love it. Easy to assemble, directions very easy to understand, and solid construction. The turn around time I didn't think was that bad either (about a month), considering I believe they build on a per-order basis. I've had my rack for three months now and it's great.

Old 12-08-2012, 08:45 PM   #10
Greg Riso
Only a six week wait? I wish lol. I was told 8-10 weeks right up front for the rack I ordered, but well worth the wait IMO. They were a little backed up with orders when I placed mine, but that just shows their products are in demand due to their great quality and customer service. I've bought several rack systems from Animal Plastics in the past. They're virtually indestructible and work great which is why I came back for another!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!