Info Janeane Kromschroeder with Pet Kingdom: Please leave any feedback, all is welcome - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-23-2014, 11:57 PM   #1
Pet Kingdom
Janeane Kromschroeder with Pet Kingdom: Please leave any feedback, all is welcome

Hello Fauna members!

My name is Janeane Kromschroeder. I work for Pet Kingdom San Diego. I have been handling all online sales for Pet Kingdom for nearly a year now. Most of this year our Fauna account has been under my coworkers name and I have recently been able to change it over to me.

I am reaching out to any one that has worked with me directly in the past year. Whether it was just information you were looking for or if you actually made a transaction, even down the the shipping and overall communication.

Good and bad comments welcome. I am just reaching out to hear how I have been doing and my customers opinions. Please feel free to write about your experience.

Thank you!

Old 09-24-2014, 12:09 AM   #2
Calamity_Jaine
I have known Janeane for about a year now and she has been very helpful with any questions I have had. She is very knowledgeable and loves what she does. I appreciate her and her husband, Bobby Kromschroeder, who also has been very helpful to me.

Old 09-24-2014, 12:09 AM   #3
Pr556690
Janeane Kromschroeder has been a pleasure to always work with. Communication is a key in this industry and she has always been quick to reply to a question and or any request that I have had. If your considering doing business with her then don't hesitate.

Old 09-24-2014, 12:36 AM   #4
angeluscorpion
I have had nothing but positive experiences with Janeane. She has always been very pleasant to deal with, very knowledgeable, and selfless with her time. Both on and off the clock Janeane has gone out of her way to make sure my questions we answered fully and in a way that was very easy to understand. She has consistently offered advice and suggestions that have helped me to pick the best animals to add to my collection. If you haven't dealt with Janeane yet, you are missing out.

Old 09-24-2014, 01:07 AM   #5
GeckoEcho
Janeane is an absolute pleasure to do business with. She's incredibly knowledgeable, genuinely kind and goes out of her way to greet you and help you with your questions or concerns. She's an icon in the reptile industry and a great asset to any team. She holds a valued opinion in the reptile community and always speaks with honesty and confidence. I have purchased several items through Janeane and have seen her maintain multiple reptile species with the utmost care and attention.
I look forward to doing further business with her!
-Lindsay

Old 09-24-2014, 03:03 AM   #6
reptileexperts
Had a great transaction with Janeane back in February. The snake came in excellent shape, and exactly as described and shown. Communication was quick, proper, and well written. Would not hesitate to order from her again if they had something listed I was after.

Old 09-24-2014, 10:14 AM   #7
Walter1
Ordered a pair of Green-eyed Geckos from them last year. Janeane handled the transaction as one would hope- curteously, timely, good animals, no problems. Two-thumbss up.

Old 09-24-2014, 08:54 PM   #8
MartinR
I had a awesome experience dealing with Janeane. I was out of town and did our deal over text messages and e-mails until I arrived back in town. Upon arriving back in town I was able to drive down to SD to meet her in person and pick up my albino carpet. She took her time in bring out multiple animals from me to choose from and had all of the character traits down which tells me this is someone who spends time with their animals not just gets them out the door. I would most certainly buy from her again in a heart beat. I hear she has some exciting carpet projects coming down the pike so look out :-)

Old 09-24-2014, 09:13 PM   #9
winecountryconstrictors
I had a great experience and was very pleased with the animal I received. Thanks

Old 09-26-2014, 02:17 AM   #10
Zackky11
Hey janeane I am going to be purchasing a ghost het albino boa ythat pet kingdom sold on this forum back in April here's the linkhttp://http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=462633&highlight=Ghost+boa
I was wondering if you can tell me what the parents were and if it was type 1 anery
Thanks
Zack

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!