SOLD!! Greg Maxwell Lemon Tree x Zulich blue line chondro, great deal, lots of pics!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 02:04 PM   #1
utah024
Greg Maxwell Lemon Tree x Zulich blue line chondro, great deal, lots of pics!!

Thanks to all who inquired!

I have an animal from Greg Maxwell's 2003 pairing of Happy Jack and Blue Diamond available. I have had this animal since it was a hatchling (yellow). The animal is a gorgeous bright grassy hue of green with a bright yellow face mask, lots of electric blue markings, heavy blue and yellow pigmentation along the ventral region and significant amounts of irregular white flecking (see pictures below). I have seen several animals from this clutch for sale on the boards over the years; and I think that this one is one of the best, though it does not display a lot of the yellow coloration that Lemon Trees are known for. Still, this animal is undeniably beautiful and carries the genetics of two well-known and sought-after bloodlines.

I am not able to guarantee the animal's sex at this time, as I got it from Greg Maxwell when it was too young to sex and have never sexed a chondro by myself. Furthermore, I need to warn potential buyers that this animal can be very aggressive--it has never bitten me, but not from a lack of trying! (You can see in the pictures below that it had a piece of mulch or something on it's head--I could not think of any way to get that off, given its aggressive nature).
The animal has always eaten frozen-thawed mice and rats, never giving me any trouble. I have it's complete feed, shed and defecation records as well as the pedigree information from Greg, showing its relation to the the Lemon Tree line through the sire and the Zulich blue line through the dam. I am asking $1000 plus shipping for this individual, which is well below the price paid for hatchlings from this clutch. I am only selling it because I am leaving the country for six months and have no one to give it the care it deserves during that time. I am also selling a John Anthony animal from the Joan Collins line--I will make a deal for anyone considering purchasing both animals from me. My foremost priority, however, is finding both of these individuals a good home. I will help in any way I can with questions pertaining to setting up and establishing these animals. Anything you want to ask, just ask! Thank you for your interest!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-06-2009, 04:24 PM   #2
serpentminded
Are you entertaining any trades?

Old 07-06-2009, 06:11 PM   #3
utah024
Sorry but I cannot accept trades at this time...if I were able to keep any animals at all for the near future, I would certainly be keeping this one!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-22-2009, 12:10 PM   #4
utah024
bump...
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-03-2009, 09:41 PM   #5
utah024
all emails have been replied to and this guy is currently still available...
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-06-2009, 03:23 PM   #6
utah024
sale pending!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-07-2009, 01:48 PM   #7
utah024
this animal has been sold.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
green tree python, greg maxwell, gtp, lemontree