Howdy New Here !! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 08-13-2006, 01:29 PM   #1
cradlecreekaussies
Talking Howdy New Here !!

Hi,
My name is Lyndsey, I'm 21 years old and brand spankin' new to the fourms. I am a huge animal lover- I own 4 dogs, 2 cats and a 55 gallon saltwater aquarium. I own, show and hopefully in the future, breed Australian Shepherds. They are the light of my life and I don't know what I'd do without my dogs. Two of my dogs are Aussies, one is a Border Collie and one is a white German Shepherd. Quite a variety! lol I also like other animals- I've owned in the past Red Eyed Tree Frogs, a ferret and Leopard Geckos. I also like Bearded Dragons, but have never owned one.

As for me- I'm an IT major, specializing in Internet Services/Digital Communication. I am 5'2'', blonde, 118lbs, blue eyes. My fave sports would have to be cheerleading, tennis, running(is that a sport?) and my fave sport to watch is football- HUGE Carolina Panthers fan. I was a cheerleader, tennis player in high school until I became sick with a heart problem, now I can't be near as active as I used to be. Thats why I've turned my attention to my dogs. They give me encouragement and never judge me when I can't do the things I used to could do. They love me no matter what, and when I have my good days I take them out and play with them. That is the greatest thing in the world. I also am a strong believer in God and he gets me though each day one day at a time. I truly believe my animals are a gift from Him. Well, I look foward to being a member of this fourm and learning more and meeting a whole bunch of new, interesting animal-loving people ;o) Sorry this is so long.

~~Lyndsey Hopkins
http://www.geocities.com/cradlecreekaussies
http://stores.ebay.com/Plush-Puppy-Discount-Pet-Supply

PS- I just opened this store on eBay where I sell lots of stuff for dogs like sqeaky toys, Halti's, e-collars, clickers and more. The toys are so cute yet really durable- trust me, I've got three mega chewers in my house and they have yet to destroy ANY of their toys. I was really impressed, so I decided to sell them. You can check it out if you want to.

Old 08-13-2006, 03:41 PM   #2
christopher66
Hi Lyndsey welcome to the Fauna,glad your here.

Old 08-13-2006, 04:54 PM   #3
DAND
Welcome to the forum Lyndsey.

Old 08-14-2006, 08:37 AM   #4
cradlecreekaussies
Thanks for the warm welcomes !!
~~Lyndsey

Old 08-15-2006, 03:05 AM   #5
ladyserpent7
welcom to Fauna Lyndsey..i would LOVE to see pics of your white german shephard..ive never seen one before

Old 08-15-2006, 06:42 AM   #6
Ginger Ambrose
Welcome

Old 08-15-2006, 10:20 PM   #7
Dennis Hultman
Welcome to Fauna!

Old 08-16-2006, 04:23 AM   #8
** Stevan Hogg
Hello Folks

Old 08-16-2006, 07:17 PM   #9
cradlecreekaussies
Thanks, again for the warm welcomes! I am trying to figure out how to post a pic of Ta-Dow, my white German Shepherd...

~~Lyndsey

Old 08-16-2006, 07:23 PM   #10
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by cradlecreekaussies
Thanks, again for the warm welcomes! I am trying to figure out how to post a pic of Ta-Dow, my white German Shepherd...

~~Lyndsey
If you are unable to shrink it to size you could e-mail it to me dnd_critters@sbcglobal.net and I could shrink it and post it for you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!