Gary Orner? The Reptile Room? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 08-05-2010, 03:50 PM   #1
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Gary Orner? The Reptile Room?

I've been hosting my web sites with Gary since 06. My sites are down and his site The Reptile Room is down and have been for several months now. I've tried to contact him via PM and a mutual friend in chat. I paid someone for hosting this year to the paypal address that used to be Gary's. I've given up on my site ever going back up via TRR and paid for a new hosting service today. I would like the unused fee's sent to gary@thereptileroom.org returned but I can't find Gary to ask him.

Any help?
Thanks
Cheryl

Old 08-05-2010, 05:22 PM   #2
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
well I just got a PM~ thanks~ letting me know that I was mistaken. The Reptile Room IS up and has been for about a month. I didn't actually check TRR before I finally gave up and purchased new hosting this morning. I did check MY web sites~ which were still down. I didn't realize Gary had put TRR back online since mine were not online.
I'll try to track him down there.
Thanks for the heads up

Old 08-05-2010, 08:07 PM   #3
SPJ
Try Farmville on FB....He spends some time there.

Old 08-05-2010, 09:00 PM   #4
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
Try Farmville on FB....He spends some time there.
I'm sorry I don't know what website that is

Old 08-05-2010, 09:30 PM   #5
Casey Hulse
facebook

Old 08-05-2010, 10:13 PM   #6
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
thank you

Old 08-07-2010, 08:01 PM   #7
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Found him, worked it out. Thanks so much for the help everyone!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!