Bad Guy Jason Perillo Protean Terrarium - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-05-2011, 12:41 AM   #1
KaityC
Angry Jason Perillo Protean Terrarium

I too had a very bad experience with Protean Terrarium. I have also talked to at least 5 different people, all with the same experiences. Here is basically how a transaction works with him.

1) The customer pays 100% up front for their order.
2) Jason quotes a date when they will be ready.
3) That date comes and goes.
4) Jason ignores your phone calls, emails, texts, prayers....
5) You get lots of excuses as to why you dont have your tanks. My favorite one is that his phone wasn't working. I know of three people he has used that one on!
6) Hopefully after (usually) months you finally get your tanks.

On top of all this, he would make appointments for him to drop off the tanks or for me to pick them up. Three times in a row I waited for him at our agreed upon time and he never showed and didn't answer his phone. Then he never apologizes for wasting your time...

After my personal experience and first hand accounts you would be crazy to buy anything from this dude unless you really like throwing your money down a deep dark pit.

Old 04-05-2011, 12:53 AM   #2
fuzzylogix
can you please post any email transactions or other documented proof to back this up? it will go a long way to make sure the point gets across.

Old 04-05-2011, 12:57 AM   #3
KaityC
Too bad I don't have emails...I just called and texted. Too bad I don't have my phone bill to show because I ended up having to call him everyday to try and get a response. But I'm sure if someone does a little bit of poking around they will find plenty of other people with similar circumstances. Just look at Dendroboard.com... he was banned from there because so many people complained.

http://www.dendroboard.com/forum/com...3-protean.html

Old 04-05-2011, 09:49 AM   #4
rcpreis3
Why did u start another thread about him? You couldnt post on the one that was already going? It just makes it so much simplier if prospective customers can look at one thread instead of 4 or 5.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!