Alligator Purchasing Help - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Crocodilian Discussion Forum

Notices

Crocodilian Discussion Forum This section is for discussions pertaining to any and all topics concerning crocodilians.

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 08:16 PM   #1
SeeJay
Alligator Purchasing Help

Edited by Ken Harbart to remove criminal solicitation

Old 01-21-2008, 08:58 PM   #2
Ken Harbart
Of all the idiotic crap I've seen, actively soliciting a crime on an open forum takes the cake. you won't find the info you're looking for here because, unlike yourself, most people have integrity. What the hell are you thinking?

CJ, people like you are one of the primary reasons laws are getting more and more restrictive. I'm not going to help you out. Instead, I'm inclined to help the herp community as a whole out by forwarding your request onto FWC.

Old 01-21-2008, 09:10 PM   #3
SeeJay
I dont have integrity because i want a gator, ok pal. Sorry, didnt realize you were such a square. Foward my request to FWC, last time i checked its not illegal to REQUEST INFORMATION on obtaining an alligator.

Old 01-21-2008, 09:24 PM   #4
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeJay
I dont have integrity because i want a gator, ok pal. Sorry, didnt realize you were such a square. Foward my request to FWC, last time i checked its not illegal to REQUEST INFORMATION on obtaining an alligator.
You lack integrity because you're seeking someone to illegally sell you a crocodilian. You stated as much. Nice try on the semantics, but your post made it crystal clear about what you were looking for, that you knew it was illegal, and that you still wanted it.

Yeah, I'm a square for protecting the members of this site from getting drawn into your criminal act and the herp community as a whole from suffering the repercussions of it. Time and again we've seen legislation get stricter and stricter because of the idiots that only care about their own immediate gratification.

You want a crocodilian? Get a Class I or II license for crocs or caimen, or an Alligator Farming license for American alligators... or move to a state where it's legal to possess them. It's that simple.

Old 01-21-2008, 09:30 PM   #5
SeeJay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart
You want a crocodilian? Get a Class I or II license for crocs or caimen, or an Alligator Farming license for American alligators... or move to a state where it's legal to possess them. It's that simple.
"That simple"... really?? Obtaining a Class I or II license is nearly impossible, unless used for educational or zoological purposes. And moving out of state, Does that sound "simple" to you. I would rather obtain it illegally. Thanks for weighing in though champ.

Old 01-21-2008, 09:37 PM   #6
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeJay
"That simple"... really?? Obtaining a Class I or II license is nearly impossible, unless used for educational or zoological purposes. And moving out of state, Does that sound "simple" to you. I would rather obtain it illegally. Thanks for weighing in though champ.
And that just confirms yourt lack of integrity. Now run along and play somewhere else, because petty criminals aren't tolerated here.

Old 01-21-2008, 09:45 PM   #7
SeeJay
Name calling is uncalled for and just shows your great insecurities, you hide behind your computer screen and speak as if you are tuff and intimidating, you are the petty one.

Old 01-21-2008, 10:00 PM   #8
Ken Harbart
SeeJay, let's get a few things straight. I'm calling a spade a spade. That you lack integrity isn't a matter of opinion. It is a matter of fact, as confirmed by your own admission. That you are soliciting a crime is a matter of fact as well.

I do't hide behind anything SeeJay, because I have no reason to hide. I don't play the internet tough guy routine because I have no need to. As for intimidating, I don't play that, either. The last I checked, I was the moderator here, and you were not. Is it that hard to understand the solicitation of a crime is not going to be tolerated here? If it is, then I suggest you mosey along to another site.

Regardless, I have created a thread on the BOI alerting potential sellers about your solictation of illegal sales. Who knows, with the added traffic, you might get lucky and someone might think you're worth going to prison for. I doubt it though. Any further discussion can take place there.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...678#post571678

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread