Good Guy David Fernandez - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2009, 11:34 AM   #1
ShiffyAME
David Fernandez

I must say that David Fernandez is an extremely great person to make a purchase from! The pastel fm i just recieved not only weighed in a little higher than my expectations!! But she also looked FANTASTIC, and the pics just definately did not do her justice in capturing the quality of this animal!!! Top notch packing, and David actually worked with me on the shipping and actually held the snake for me for about a week due to it being so cold here at the time!! If that doesn't tell you he cares about the well being of his animals i don't know what will. I am very happy with the purchase and look forward to doing business with David again in the future. If you see something you want that David Fernandez has for sale you shouldn't hesitate to purchase it! As with the quality service and animals provided by David Fernandez i doubt i'm the only happy customer keeping an eye out for his ads, hesitate too long and it might not be there ;-) Thanks again David and i look forward to doing business with you again in the future

Matt Shifflett aka Shiffy420

Old 01-26-2010, 10:37 AM   #2
ShiffyAME
Great Guy, another flawless transaction!!

I just completed another transaction with David Fernandez, and what more can i say but another flawless transaction! Definately a great guy and i look forward to doing business with him again in the future.

Matt Shifflett aka shiffy420

Old 01-26-2010, 07:09 PM   #3
Willow
I've been more then pleased with all the snakes i have gotten from David, 3 females so far. Getting 3 males from him shipped out soon. Awesome guy indeed

Old 02-04-2010, 12:18 PM   #4
ShiffyAME
Well i just got my 3rd and 4th snakes from David Fernandez!! This is a great guy to buy quality animals from! And i promise he's not paying me to keep on making good guy threads about him But you can tell from the repeat business that every purchase i make, my expectations are more than met! This time i purchased a pair of fires that i am extremely happy with! What can i say more than dealing with David is always a pleasure and you can definatley expect a very smooth transaction as well as some very nice high quality, healty animals EVERY time. Can't wait untill the next great deal!!

Matt Shifflett aka Shiffy420

male

female

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!