Inquiry Exotic Pets in Las Vegas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-30-2010, 04:44 PM   #1
TailsWithScales
Exotic Pets in Las Vegas

I have purchased from them before but it was only snakes. Great animals and great service. Now I am looking into possibly purchasing a monitor from them. Which if you deal in varanids you know it's a lot different (IMO) then purchasing a snake.

Has anyone purchased a varanid from Exotic Pets???

If so what was your experience, how was the animal, blah blah blah????

I wouldn't expecting shipping and service to be ANY different then previous so I am more looking for animal quality, health etc.

Thank you so much.

Old 01-30-2010, 05:45 PM   #2
lanceheads
If you were happy with the snakes you purchased, I wouldn't see any reason that the monitors you are inquiring about would be any different. (except they have legs )! Ken has quality animals across the board.

Randal Berry

Old 01-30-2010, 05:58 PM   #3
rgurley
Great Customer Service at EXOTIC PETS

Also, if you look at the BOI, you will see that Ken of Exotic Pets will bend over backwards (sometimes literally) to make things right for unsatisfied customers. I am a customer and would recommend buying from Exotic Pets and Ken Foose anytime!

Russ Gurley

Old 01-30-2010, 05:59 PM   #4
Royal Morphz
Ships out every animal I sell he is a great guy in my book

Old 01-30-2010, 06:31 PM   #5
mountaintopreptiles
exotic pets

Hi Christine
I dont know about his varanids, but he sent me some really solid healthy problem free box turtles and would trust him to pick something out sight unseen that I would be happy with and if not happy he would totally fix the issue
Adam

Old 01-30-2010, 08:32 PM   #6
cat snake
I took some snakes to Ken for trade and that was the only shop where I have been REALLY impressed by the expertise of ALL of the staff. They spend their free time going to reptile sites on the internet or reading reptile books, etc. The Fooses know all the best names including the top ones in the reptile medicine arena. I am sure the care and quality of the monitors there will be a reflection of the detailed knowledge everyone at the place has to contribute.
Virginia Bayer

Old 01-31-2010, 12:08 AM   #7
VegasBilly
I live in Vegas and have been a loyal customer of Ken's for over 12 years now. I know how he treats me and have often seen how he treats others in his store..always w/class and puts service before all else!

I've said this before but Ken has probably forgotten about more about a huge variety of reptiles than most people will ever learn. He is truly an asset to this hobby. He values his reputation and treats his customers accordingly..and his Monitors look fabulous!

Bill Hughes

Old 01-31-2010, 03:08 PM   #8
Skiploder
I've done several purchases with Ken - although not with varanids.

I've been more than pleased every time. I would buy anything from him with confidence.

Old 02-01-2010, 01:53 PM   #9
TailsWithScales
Little update

It looks like Ken no longer has what I was thinking of getting. I waited to long to bite the bullet.

Old 02-01-2010, 04:12 PM   #10
Royal Morphz
Did you ask if he would be getting in the species you want any time soon?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!