Inquiry Chris Ahrens aka cahrens - ahrensexotique.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-31-2010, 08:21 AM   #1
bterrill
Chris Ahrens aka cahrens - ahrensexotique.com

Hello,

I am inquiring about Chris Ahrens from Florida (username here is cahrens). I am looking at purchasing from him and was looking for any recent feedback from anyone who has dealt with him.

I have searched for him and found nothing negative but not much recent stuff so I am hoping to get some feedback about him here.

Thanks,
Bryan Terrill

Old 01-31-2010, 10:39 AM   #2
brd7666
Chris is a real good guy. I have known him for a long time. You will get a top quality animal from him as well as good service. You will not have any problems. Go for it.

Brian Dierking

Old 01-31-2010, 06:15 PM   #3
bterrill
Thanks for the information. I think I will go ahead and get a ghost from him, but will give it the rest of the day for others to reply. I have seen a lot of good about him already.

Old 01-31-2010, 08:29 PM   #4
brd7666
I have a triple het from that litter and he is doing great.

Brian Dierking

Old 01-31-2010, 11:31 PM   #5
oldworldlife
I trust him with thousands of dollars in payment plans over the coarse of a year or two at a time I don't trust my own family with as much of my money as Chris and I've never once meet him in person. Only through on line deals. He's one of about 5 good people left in this world

Old 01-31-2010, 11:33 PM   #6
oldworldlife
and I have a pair of those ghost het moonglows your talking about. grade A stuff

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!