Which cage company to go with? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

View Poll Results: Which company to go with?
BARRS 27 21.77%
Animal Plastic 84 67.74%
Percision Caging 13 10.48%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2004, 10:13 PM   #41
puppypirate
cages

As a High school teacher with a new snake colection though it be a small one and a cage shortage I will go with whichever company decides to help me out with a donation.

Old 07-02-2004, 10:21 PM   #42
JungleHabitats
Hey Andy

I wished you live here also .. would love to show you some very nice well built cages ... with some options that are exclusive to my cages that sets them a step above of others. like the Anti-lift KV track systems that works just KILLER in keeping large lizards & snakes in the cage while providing a easy finger touch glide opening and it also has a AWSOME locking system on it ... if you ever get the chance to come to NC ....call me lol

Old 07-02-2004, 10:40 PM   #43
bachman
Boaphile all the way!!!!

Chad Bachman

Old 07-03-2004, 08:21 AM   #44
gmherps
Boaphiles and Neo's are for me.

Old 07-03-2004, 12:44 PM   #45
Randy T.
Jungle Habitats or my own line for me.

If I had to pick one of the three listed I would go with Precision or Barrs. (I own an animal plastics cage, and it is the worst "manufactured" unit I have seen)

Old 07-03-2004, 07:42 PM   #46
JungleHabitats
Jay you are so .....

uhhhm show me a advertisement and ill show where the pot of gold is at the end of the rainbow .. this isnt the BC forums dont let the power goto your head man ... just because i am not Animal Plastics dont come at me with inappropriate advertising slag ... i didnt advertise on the boi i was simply making a STATEMENT its sad you have to try that avenue against me for my post ... VERY tacky Jay VERY tacky indeed and to do it twice and call it tacky .... what a crock !!! one warning was sufficient but i guess that wand in your hand made you god today

Old 07-04-2004, 01:19 AM   #47
jenn
I only go with Jungle Habitats and this is why!

They say a pix is worth a thousand words. Even if my picuter taking isn't all that good. lol
Thanks Alan for another aswome cage!!!!!

Old 07-04-2004, 09:32 PM   #48
Tim Rash
I love my BARRS

I love my BARRS. Can't beat the price either.

Tim Rash

Old 07-05-2004, 07:11 PM   #49
SPJ
Jungle Habitats.....very nice cages (even if Alan is currenlty ignoring me ) that are top notch construction.

Neodesha......I won't even go there but they are out of business for a reason.

BARR's....very nice cages and good communication. I really like the thank you note in the box. Very ingenious.

Precision cages......still undecided at this time. I paypaled them for a cage on June 17th and have emailed them 3 times since asking when it might be shipped. Still no reply.

Animal Plastics......never bought one but have heard good things about them.

Old 07-05-2004, 07:36 PM   #50
JungleHabitats
Steve ..

check your email i did contact you on the friday the 2nd not sure why you didnt get it but please look again you have mail
alan

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!