For Sale or trade.... amazing super dwarf retic morph - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 10-13-2010, 01:01 AM   #41
foxcruzin87gt
there ya go...
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-13-2010, 01:03 AM   #42
foxcruzin87gt
you never know with genetics....
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-13-2010, 01:06 AM   #43
Angel Rojas
No, there you go....Neither one of these snakes is a platinum anything

Old 10-13-2010, 01:06 AM   #44
foxcruzin87gt
there are plenty of times out there where things that shouldn't of been produced are made... like prehistoric pets has had that happen... some ball python breeders have had it happen... once in awhile making super form when it shouldn't be there.... it happens
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-13-2010, 01:07 AM   #45
MEIER21288
neither of those are platinum....

Old 10-13-2010, 01:08 AM   #46
foxcruzin87gt
lol whatever....
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-13-2010, 01:11 AM   #47
Angel Rojas
Yes I know it happens, but that is few and far in between. And even if you did managed to miraculously produce a supertiger from a tiger X normal breeding, there's no way in hell you could have produced a platinum anything from these two snakes. You can't just make a gene pop up outta nowhere

Old 10-13-2010, 01:11 AM   #48
SakaraGT4
there is ABSOLUTELY no way you could get a super tiger from a tiger and a dwarf looking retic.... super tiger comes from tiger to tiger... just like super hypos in boas... hypo to hypo...

It is genetically IMPOSSIBLE and that's with one one.... there is no platty... And I'm PRETTY sure platty is not a recessive gene... It's either you are or you aren't... So it's not going to pop up randomly.... and there is no Amel in any of those baby retics... even if parents were both hets, those babies are NOT visual amel... and you can't claim they are hets unless you have paperwork on the parents... ALSO... Neither of those parents are calico... so there is NO chance they could be "poss. het calico"

Sorry... Don't try claiming you have something new when you don't... I'm pretty DARN sure if you had something special, some of these good and top breeders on here already would have offered you top dollar for them...

Old 10-13-2010, 01:12 AM   #49
Angel Rojas
I guess now you're gonna tell us the the platinum gene is recessive.

Old 10-13-2010, 01:14 AM   #50
Angel Rojas
SakaraGT4, there have been rare, and I mean rare, times when a baby recieved 2 copies of the same gene from a parent. But, like I stated before it's super duper rare. I'm contemplating weither I should start a bad guy BOI post on this member, I honestly do believe that this type of crap warrants one

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!