Matthew @ Monster Cages-BAD GUY - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-30-2006, 11:01 PM   #71
GuinnyOne
I would be happy consider it if I knew the driving force behind pulling $1500+ worth of cages when the shipping quote he sent earlier this week was for around $1200 and why he should not "consider" what I posted above?

That is the information I need. If you can answer that question Matt, I would appreciate it.

Old 08-31-2006, 06:54 AM   #72
crotalusadamanteus
Personally, I'd say just by the Emails and his responces that the driving force was money, or more of it. Just My impression from the start of this.

That being said, I'd still jump on the offer. You have waited a long time for this product, so why would you want to keep up this fiasco? As has been pointed out, there is fault to be had on both sides of this deal. Most fault lies on the seller IMHO, but none the less, this could end this ordeal. You'd have most of your cages, he'd have most of his money, and you both wouldn't have to look at each other anymore.

Seems like ending this situation be enough insentive to jump on the offer and be done with it. Unless you like the stress involved with such things, it just makes sense to get most of your product and move on. Not delay, and try to work out yet another deal involving these cages.

Rick

Old 08-31-2006, 10:53 AM   #73
GuinnyOne
Alright Matt....you win. Send me the 2 8-footers without dividers, all the 4-footers and all the 6-footers.

When will you be shipping out these cages?

Old 08-31-2006, 01:31 PM   #74
Pavo
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OK fine if they are gonna work this out, then will Mat refund any difference made from the selling of the holdbacks.

Since he shouldn't be charging a storage fee> Secondly he shouldn't be charging a re-stocking fee as he never finished the project.

Old 08-31-2006, 01:57 PM   #75
GuinnyOne
I am just still waiting to hear from Matt on when he will be shipping out the cages. Since I agreed to his last offer, I would like a date by which the cages will be shipped.

I highly doubt I will be seeing any refund at all. I paid $1530 for those 2 cages he will be holding back. I would like to see a refund of at least $300 considering that his quote for all the cages was $1400 through fedex, but his quote from last week was only $1200.

That is why I thought my suggestion was still quite reasonable. Holding back 1 8-footer for $765 and 1 6-footer for $455 for a total of $1220. Then there would be no refund, everything would be square and I would be terribly happy.

That is also why I asked for him to explain to me why he wanted to hold back 2 of the 8-footers. Because then that should greatly reduce the shipping.

What I would like to see is estimates for shipping all the cages vs. shipping all but 2 8-footers vs. shipping all but 1 8-footer and 1 6-footer. That would be awesome to find out.

Old 09-01-2006, 02:08 AM   #76
GuinnyOne
Helllllloooooooooo? Matt, you around? Need to post as soon as you get this as I would appreciate an answer...thanks.

Old 09-01-2006, 01:11 PM   #77
Junkyard
So Matt, is this a normal occurrence for you with the high shipping price? I had ten 4 foot cages shipped to me through FedEx and it did not cost 10% of the price you were quoted, it seems you need to find a new shipping company.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moster Cages
I will have her last 4 cages worked on cage next week once we complete the current order and before any others started. I will then look into the shipping set it all up and then expect that she covers the shipping up to $800 and then split the difference with me on the shipping. If she can't afford the shipping then things need to be figured out.
You still have not finished her cages. You are going to work on a current order, but not an outstanding one that should have been completed months ago. What a great way to continue to drag out this whole fiasco, it certainly not her fault now. I am sure that those who have contemplated purchasing cages from you are not going to now after reading this.

Old 09-01-2006, 02:42 PM   #78
snakeman1313
Yea Matt why have you not posted? Kelly agrees and you abandon the thread? Lets get this over with already finish her cages and ship them out on tuesday!!!

Old 09-02-2006, 03:03 AM   #79
GuinnyOne
Hey Matt, just wondering where you are. Would like to get a response of some sort.

Old 09-04-2006, 03:19 PM   #80
GuinnyOne
Hey Matt....must be nice to take a vacation over this weekend. Hopefully you will post soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!